or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I'm just curious...are mods/DHs/HMs able to read the "comments" section when we flag stuff? I will sometimes note things that I feel are suspicious and explain why, but wasn't sure whether people could/would actually read my reasoning. @in stitches, @Claghorn, @et. al.
Just wanted to offer a proxy: I'm taking my wife to London for her (OUR) birthday next week for a long weekend. I'm going to be doing some shopping at many of our favorite names. I'll be in the US in December and would happily bring things over and drop them in the mail, assuming you tell me exactly what you want (item, size, color, etc.) and leave no guesswork to myself. It will (finally) be a leisure trip, so I'll be swinging by Holland & Holland, EG, C&J, et al. Let me...
We are, but we're a month into it this year and gifts go out next week. Definitely get in for next year!
Edit: I'm an idiot, this is the wrong thread.
Great to know! I am always excited to see the auctions, the vendors are incredibly generous in their donations. For everyone's information, we collected $280 for the Ronald McDonald House. I'm pretty impressed and big thanks to those that donated more than asked. At least 4 times/year, I'm reminded how generous this thread can be.I'll post the receipt as soon as I make the donation.
I've received 5-6 PMs about dates for the gift exchange, so I apologize for not posting reminders throughout the month! Gifts sent within the US must be sent by 1 December. Gifts sent outside the US (from or to an "abroad" destination) must be sent by 26 November. When you receive your gift, you may open it or wait for a relevant holiday. What I do ask is that you take a quick photo and post it with a note of thanks to the person that sent it. It's really fun to see what...
Sorry to hear that. I've had problems with them almost every single time. The first time was something for my wife...never arrived. Called them, said it would be sent. Nothing happened. Opened a case, they never responded.Second and third time was stuff for myself. It was a large order, all thrown into a large box. Not folded or packed, quite literally thrown into a large box. It was all supposed to be the same size (my size, obviously), but I ended up with every possible...
Recent finds, much of it for myself so (N/A)...Etro women's turtleneck. It was one of those things that you see and know what brand instantaneously. [[SPOILER]] Barbour scarf [[SPOILER]] Beautiful scarf. I actually thought this was a Drakes A/W 2012 when I saw it. [[SPOILER]] Third of these I've found. They certainly have a following. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] House label from a local shop, in love with it. There is a basket full of these NWOT (regimental stripes, pin dots,...
Great shot...curious, though, how long did it take to set it up??
I'm not sure about Birmingham, but that kind of behavior can get you in trouble with the local authorities over here.