or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Thanks, eazy! I knew the vest to it existed, but it took about a week and a half before I finally found it. I recognized it before I even got to it on the rack.
Congratulations,@Snoogz! All the best!
My pleasure. Like @hbkshin, I reserve the designation for true NWOT items, often from my own closet. Personally, if I remove tags and wash it, it's used. If pants are left unhemmed and untouched, they're new without tags. I'm big on transparency with buyers, I never want them to walk away from me thinking I was trying to hide something. A buying/selling relationship built on mistrust is one that won't go anywhere.
This is a limit for all new sellers. They limit accounts based on how much you can list each month either by €/£/$, number of items, and/or number of items per category. You can dig around this thread, a lot of people have been faced with this. It normally means a call to ebay to ask for limits to be increased. You can do it once per month, I believe, assuming you have a positive track record.On another note, I noticed that you use "new without tags" often on your...
Thanks to all for the comments! Yes, it's insane. None of those shoes were doubled in the photos, there were actually that many pairs. In fact, I have others to post. I still have a lot more stuff to photograph, I'm way behind.I received a few PMs and will get back to everyone. Just for the time being, nothing is available for several reasons. One, I'm in the process of moving over the next month and have absolutely no time to get things together between that and...
My goal was to upload all of my photos into one long post, but unfortunately I've been incredibly busy at home and work so I haven't had the time to get caught up. I have a ton of stuff at the moment, so it will take some time!Warning: Lots of photos!Someone tell me this isn't incredible... [[SPOILER]] Whoa, morning dress! But wait, who made it?? [[SPOILER]] Ahh, but what about a fit pic? [[SPOILER]] On to shoes... [[SPOILER]] Henry Maxwell/Foster & Son Bespoke [[SPOILER]]...
Haha, I actually overslept this morning. I meant to be up by 5:00. I normally catch the end of the conversations after I wake up and before you guys get to bed.
For the record, I attempted to flag the post about that terrible clothing brand up there as spam, but instead gave it a thumb. Not the first time I've done that, but just wanted to be clear that I'm not endorsing it
I'd just let it get buried under more recent feedback. It doesn't hit your scores and there won't be too many potential buyers that will see it and even of those that do, few will be turned off by it.
Guys with small feet, these are sitting at $16. I wore them ONE TIME for about 4 hours. GET ON IT! A couple of things I bought at Barney's and didn't even remove the tags: Size 30 black leather belt, made in Italy. Still at $12.50: Size M linen cap, made in Italy. Still at $10.49.