or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Story time: I had about 15 rushed minutes to pop into a shop. I go to this store every week, though I missed last week. I notice some new things hanging, so I begin. A few jackets ahead, I recognize the lining of a Brioni. I grab it and find another. And another. I hit a whole stream of really nice things, all the same size. This never happens to me as each store puts out 5-6 new jackets PER WEEK. I'm thrilled to have found them (pics shortly): two silk, one wool. Silk...
Welcome! There is another Swede regular... @OliT. Maybe you two could set up trades? I'm willing to trade within Europe as well. Shipping puts a damper on sending things to the US.As far as the lipstick goes: if it's for you/your girlfriend, I'd just live with it. If you'd like to sell it, have the buyer live with it. It shouldn't kill resale value, especially at the price you paid. Drycleaning often (though I suppose not always) makes the ink run. Maybe it depends on the...
Ha, I suppose it does. If my memory serves me, he was holding onto the rail by the door. He was a bit shaky on his feet.
Quickly off-topic as I forgot to mention it over the weekend. We watch the Eurovision song contest every year. It's always filled with terrible acts and pigeon English. We (Austria) rarely get more than a few votes, normally from our border countries. This year, however, was a blast to watch because AUSTRIA WON. This means that we'll be hosting it next year and you had better believe I'm going. Oh, did I mention that our act was a drag queen from my city that wore a full...
My pleasure. Here, I will see it often. It's something that's common enough that most people won't give it a second thought. When you get into German cities, it becomes rare to see in a daily life type of situation.Lederhosen is normally reserved for festivals and other events. You'll also see this type of clothing worn to "traditional" weddings. The bride, groom, and all guests are expected to wear traditional clothing. It's also used for certain clubs.There are very...
Several people have found Austrian jackets and questioned how they're worn. Here is an example I took of a guy wearing one. Not particularly well dressed, but I thought you guys might be interested nonetheless.
@thefastlife: I've always had a love affair with tie chaos. You never know what you're going to find and rarely will you break the bank on them. @AMProf: We were in NOLA a few years ago and it was a neat city, food was great. I can't remember where we went, but we still talk about it. My wife had a great gumbo (or something similar to it). We'd go back for the food alone. We weren't crazy about Bourbon St...had always heard about it and it was about what we expected. On...
$1,636.25. The winner will have 0 feedback and be from Kyrgyzstan.
Boom, roasted.- The Office
Phones everywhere would explode.