or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Seriously though, I have no idea.
I hope to get some finds posted over the weekend. I still thrift and read, just haven't had time/energy to get things posted. You guys have had some awesome stuff. @Nataku: Cool posters! Was that all thrifted? Maybe I missed the background, but I think you mentioned that you weren't sure what was in all of it until you got it home. Post-work thrift fit, so rumpled. Shirt and PS weren't thrifted, unfortunately. Dog wouldn't stay out of it, so had to get him to pose: PRL...
I just got my linen sale order. I always like to post photos of fabrics as I search the thread whenever I'm about to order. I've added my personal thoughts about the fabrics below the pictures. Shirts are: Linen Pale Blue End-on-End & Pale Pink Linen Cotton Here are a few shots from Luxire's page: The pink is a good deal. I'm very happy with what I received, though it's a more saturated pink. I was happy to see it is not as translucent as I had worried. The blue...
^Brioni, nice find!
Thanks! A few good things in there, but it's been a struggle out there for the past couple of months, LOTS of trips walking away empty-handed.@kbadgley84: Congratulations on the new addition!
I read every post in this thread, but I sincerely haven't had time to post anything of my own. Here's a mix of some recent finds...Nothing available at the moment, unfortunately.These are good, right? They were cheap, but I think it was a smart move. [[SPOILER]] Vass [[SPOILER]] Wool scarf [[SPOILER]] I know this goes against the cardinal rule, but all of the following are NWT and the Derek Rose boxers were a store donation. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]...
Oddly enough, both @Nataku and I have found Brioni cashmere pools that were missing the tags and only identified by the buttons. Ours were black, but still odd.
Steinbock makes some cool stuff. They'll do both traditional Loden green coats and outerwear and also "normal" stuff. They use some HEAVY tweeds on overcoats and the vintage stuff is pretty great. I'm not too sure, but I'd guess that's around 20 years old. Nice find!Oh, @eazye: I'm glad you've found a couple of pairs of B&L Wayfarers in order to replace the pair you lost a couple of years ago at a drunken BBQ!I have a few finds to post, hopefully this weekend. I read every...
My wife and I went there a while back. We stayed at the Kimpton nearby and they recommended it. We had no plans in Phoenix, but the restaurant and hotel were great. I think they had Etro bath products at the time.
Thanks so much for the quick help guys! Incredibly helpful, concealed. I wasn't 100% on the model, so that was great.The seller is firm at $800, so it looks like I'll pass on it. Thanks again!