or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Can we just make it a policy that all posts must be written in Haiku?
Haha You caught it before my edit! Whenever I physically type "ß," it automatically submits. I forget this and have to quickly edit before anyone quotes. Looks like I caught the high traffic point!
Funny story: I was in Vienna and walking next to a really well-dressed man. His jacket was great, and I had to ask him about it. This was our conversation: Me: Weird question, but I have to ask, where did you get your jacket? Him: Thanks! A place on Kärntner Straße, but I ordered it online. Me: Is it Canali? Him: [opens the jacket to check] Me: Yeah, that's Canali. Wool, linen, silk? Him: Looks like it! Impressive! Me: Thanks I really wanted to tell him I'd buy...
LV got their start with trunks. Interesting read, you should check out their history, humble beginnings compared to what we think of it today!^ If he were alive today, Dr. Freud would like to have a conversation with both of you.
Some recent & meager finds... Can someone double-check on that Dunhill tie? Oh, and is the "A" monogrammed on the Acne for Acne, or the original owner's initial?
That blanket is AWESOME, but what condition is that purse in, good? I assume it's mediocre, but could you clarify?
Well, only a couple of finds to post after the previous avalanche of awesome stuff... Ludwig Reiters, though ugly Norwegers... Vintage Jil Sander sunglasses...
Holy shit, what has been happening in here lately?!
Sorry, I missed this! It could be, but it doesn't quite look it....wish I could be of more help! I showed this picture to 4 other people and we couldn't confirm My pleasure, glad you guys had fun!
Congratulations to @eazye on winning the thrift thread fit contest! He's won a free pocket square of his choice (I'll PM you with details, eazy)! There was a lot of interest in it, so if anyone else would like to sponsor another one, have at it! It always makes it fun with a prize at the end of it, so suggestions include ties, shirts, books, etc.