Posts by HansderHund

Another MB guy chiming in here, love them. Best daily driver I've had was about 10 years ago, '87 300 turbo diesel. I have a couple on my short list that I'd be happy to own.
I'm @leotjames . I can't promise anything I post is interesting to anyone. My wife said that my account implies that I go to work, have a dog, and that's about it. I said that it was a pretty good summary.Agreed. The photo setup usually jumps out to me, especially with the recommendations IG offers.I can't help you a whole lot, but I'm going to say German or Swedish. I'd also guess it was made in February of 1964, but that's just a guess.
Thanks, just added you! I enjoy seeing posts from other members. I've interacted with some guys on here for years, but it's interesting to see things from their "real" lives as well.That dog is my best buddy. He doesn't stay alone, so he nearly goes everywhere with one of us. Before my wife went on maternity leave last year, we had a dog sitter 5 days a week. When our son was born, the town daycare sent us a letter with an estimate in case we wanted to sign up. I'm not...
Sure thing, edited above. Thanks for adding it to the front page, that means I don't have to try to guess what I wrote four years ago and throwing random strings of words into the search bar.
Since there are some newer guys posting, I thought I'd dig up a post I made a while back. It took me a while to find it because it was from 2013.Anyway, quoting myself. It's an FAQ for new guys.Welcome! You probably have a few questions, so let’s look at the most popular:Why is everyone here an asshole?What is this worth?Is this a thing?What are the best stores in my area?I’m just trying to improve my wardrobe and want simple answers!Why is everyone here an asshole?...
I'm sure you've googled Dwight Schrute by now to see what I mean. You may not know what work the shirt would need to fit until you try it on, since I think you ordered it online. It really depends on your body type, the measurements of the shirt, and how you would like it to fit. If you're asking me what I personally do to shirts, I normally have sleeves taken up. I know what shirt makers that fit me well and tend to stick to them. I also have shirts made locally and...
This might be a tough request to fill, but I'm after a pair of white Common Projects. Size EU 40ish/US 7.5ish. If anyone has a lead, please let me know! Likewise, I have a grip of NWOT grenadine ties in staple widths/colors. If anyone needs one in their closet, the price is right.
Tons of NWOT pocket squares available in wool/silk, silk, and linen. Each pocket square is €25 + shipping. Free international shipping on all orders of €75 +. Take a look at my other listings to combine.Shipping:Austria: FREEEurope: €7.00N. America: €10.00Rest of world: €15.00Item # PS001Floral print, 70% wool/30% silk31cm x 31cm [[SPOILER]] Item # PS002Floral print, 70% wool, 30% silk30cm x 30.5cm [[SPOILER]] Item # PS003Floral print, 70% wool/30% silk31cm x 31cm...
Since we're on about food, I'll post this from this week. I ordered this monstrosity after lunch this week. My son watched and was both horrified and curious.
I forgot to add my entry to the last scavenger hunt. It was in one store and a fairly sad attempt, but it's still fun. This place has a ton of books. I glanced quickly and could not find Spanish for some insane reason. Italian, Swedish, Egyptian Arabic, and Latin.