or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

@SpooPoker: Great haul, that parasol is amazing!Yes, flip these to me! I'll pay a good percentage of ebay prices if the measurements work!A request:My father in law complimented my jacket today. I was wearing this:Anyway, father's day is coming up and I'd like to get him something similar. This one is cotton, spring/fall weight, but I'd spring for anything from Brioni/Cucinelli -> Filson. Does anyone have anything, preferably NWT but will consider others?We lost our...
Shirt 2.Though you didn't ask, I thought I'd mention that your pants are a bit tight in the waist. It's not helping your overall look and they're probably a bit uncomfortable. The tight waist is likely responsible for the pockets flaring and the overall cinched appearance/wrinkles across the crotch. If there is a bit of fabric allowance, you can consider having them let out at the waist if you feel they fit well everywhere else. It will make wearing these clothes/sitting a...
Which is more comfortable? The first shirt is baggy all over, which you know. I assume you won't be returning either? A few ideas that are pretty cheap and necessary (for most) to get a RTW shirt to fit a lot better: - You can always have the sleeves taken up on a shirt. It's a simple and cheap alteration that many can/will do, including dry cleaners and alterationists. Make sure they take the sleeve placket up when you have sleeves shortened. - Darts will help in the...
Not nearly as experienced as @SpooPoker, but I'd guess real. Nice find!
Compiled the posts thus far to continue it. Also, @SpooPoker, I fixed your original post.
Every so often I like to take a look back at what was posted a year, three years, or five years ago. This was close to 2 years ago and an incredible find. Since it's a new thread, I thought I'd post it here. Lots of photos spoilered, but great haul @Nataku! Fun to revisit! If anyone would like to see the original post (and part 2), click here. Since our original thread is locked, you can no longer quote it directly, but have to copy/paste image URLs. If there's an easier...
Weird! Synergy, right? This one is tagged a US 42 (weird that it is US sizing). I didn't do much better on the photography though, that's for sure. My skills leave a lot to the imagination.
GREAT looking kitchen eazy! Oh, and I have those exact shoes, but mine need a resole by now. Any idea on places that recraft Church's these days since Prada certainly won't?
Nice to have a new playground! Nothing crazy to post, but wanted to jump in on the 181 posts in the new thread. Loved this pattern. Well-made house-label tie. Cotton PRL jacket Mint Z Zegna suit
Buy dead men's clothesPost photos of old clothingMake money, buy more, die