or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

I ordered the large tote last year for my wife. Luxire offered their assistance throughout the process and were helpful with offering colours, materials, etc. I opted for a chocolate suede lining that they warned would add to the weight. It was something I hadn't considered. I still went with it, but it was nice that they warned me. I measured my wife's stuff that she carries and had pockets made up to match. She carries a notebook, iPhone, wallet, etc. It all fit...
[[SPOILER]] Thank you everyone for your thoughtful advice. I sincerely considered everything that was mentioned. I am sure my equipment could go for an upgrade and that may be the next thing needed. My ideas of routers and their capabilities may be from 2010 and they've really improved since.@Jompso: You're right in that I don't want to cut corners in something that will get heavy use.@rhyme: Thank you for your direction. I should have mentioned that gaming is not...
I agree that I should probably upgrade since I'm at the end of the lifespan of most of it, but I'd rather replace it due to need than just because. I know little of router technology, especially the newest, but I thought I'd suffer the same potential pitfalls i.e.: range. Our house is 250+ years old and walls are thick. Ground floor are close to a 1m/3ft thick. Router is currently very central, but the range extenders immediately stopped the problem of sudden drops in...
Thank you guys for your quick responses!I'll have to test a few things tomorrow to see whether it's really on my end. To be honest, I always just assumed the advertised rate was just the max and that it was "normal" to get something a bit lower. I do thing my speed is a LOT lower than what it should be though.To answer a couple of things:It varies, going from 8-20. Right now, midnight my time, I hit 20Mbps DL, 2 UL. I can reliably get 2UL. When I signed up, I asked whether...
I was in need of a new computer, so I went for a new 27" iMac 5K Retina with the fusion HD. It's beautiful. There's nothing like new computer day. Anyway, I'd like to speed up everything, including internet. I remember you guys posting screenshots of your speed awhile ago and being insanely jealous. I probably come in last here, but I'm paying for 30mbit/s DL and 4mbit/s UL. When I test it, I'm actually averaging somewhere around 10/2. For those that have incredible...
A few recent finds. I thought I'd organize them by country, so let's take a quick trip.... We'll start in... First pair of AE I've found here. Didn't see the incredibly bent arm and nose piece these had because I was in such a hurry. Paid up, as well. Then, we'll head to... Rough shape, but I don't like passing on old, double-breasted Burberrys trenches. Heading over to... Now, a quick flight to... These two probably didn't start their thrift life...
There are a ton of things off about it. The inside tag is (very) old. The rest of the suit doesn't look as old as the tag. The lining, the red and black, looks wrong. The contrast buttonhole pictured is a more modern detail, not something I'd expect on a 25 year old suit, and not standard on OTR Zegna, though possible with su misura. In short, at best, I'd expect it to be a generic suit with an old Zegna tag sewn into it.
The pink is a lot more saturated, but I have no problem with it personally. For me, it's the type of pink that will fade well over time. Did someone here bleach this pink in the last year or so?
Order number on this was 16671, but the collars are just the Broke and Bespoke collar from the spreadsheet. I've always had a version of it, button down, hidden button down, etc. I like it a lot and I'm almost always asked about the collar style when I post a Luxire shirt. It can be a lot of collar for some, but I love the roll you get from it. I believe the point length is 3.5 inches and height is 2 inches.
Seriously though, I have no idea.