or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

The big question is where in the hell are you going to find the space to store all 10 of those pieces?!
[[SPOILER]] Oh my God, it actually made it. I've had a great experience with DHL across Europe and to Asia, but they really dropped the ball on that one. I hope you enjoy it, though I'm sure that box must have been beaten to hell and back. If that shirt had fit, I'd have been tempted to keep it. You can pull it off much better, I'm sure.For the record, ChetB is the most patient guy around while I tried to sort it out with DHL, who, by the way, had NO idea where it was...
I've had the undershirt (size S) for some time now and can say that it has held up well! I normally wear somewhere around EU 46 in jackets, to give you an idea on size. Color works well under light shirts and the scoop neck, while strange at first, is appropriate to wear when you're not wearing a tie. It hasn't misshapen and still feels like new. The "non-seam seams" are still intact. It has never seen a dryer, nor have my other shirts, and that is probably for the...
Just one quick grab. TK Maxx has some great sales going on at the moment. I bought a bunch of nice socks at dirt cheap prices. I only found a couple of pairs of these, but I'm going to keep an eye out for others. I really don't like winter weather, but it can allow for nice photos. Thought I'd share a picture of my town, since it's easy to take pictures that make it look like you're a photographer. Trust me, I'm not.
Thank God they're providing this backup service because I'm missing a copy of "living room audio" from April 8, 2014.
What size do you have on those by chance, Fueco?
I did and embarrassingly haven't set it up yet. I've always dreamt of a Back to the Future** house. If you remember it, there are quite a few things in it that are now available. It's a good time to be alive.**It's my favorite trilogy and I jump whenever someone posts a Marty McFly vest. Seriously, anyone ever gets me in the gift exchange, THAT is what I want.Then again, I get a huge kick out of the fact that my phone tells me where I parked my car without even asking.
For many things that are fashion and/or trendy, it's honestly a healthy dose of "Je ne sais quoi" or, borrowing from Justice Sewart. you know it when you see it. It's a delicate thing that many miss. What makes this shade of blue perfect for a job interview and this blue too flashy? It's also why label-hunters in any particular field will always be limited. If I don't care enough to enjoy and learn about vintage kitchen plates, I'll inevitably play the guessing game or...
This conversation is probably best for the thread that I linked above, a place where sellers tend to hang out and where selling is discussed. This thread is primarily related to showing off stuff that has been found.That said, consignors will have their own policies as far as pricing and commission and it is best to discuss it with them personally. The majority (those that I linked, at least) have an address to which you send your things. Hope that helps!
If you're going at it alone, you can start reading here:Buying & Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems, and QuestionsIf you'd like to take an easier route, there are a number of professional and successful members in this thread that take consignment. Here's a start:@SpooPoker@Brianpore@Snoogz@GMMcLIf I forgot a few people, sorry! Just put up the first few names I could remember off the top of my head!