or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Quite honestly, if it's raining and I forgot an umbrella, I'd take anything...I don't care if it has bank logos, is pink, etc. That said, I don't think it looks "feminine," but who sees the top of your umbrella? I have a few nice umbrellas in charcoal, tartan, and other "masculine" colors/patterns, but it would be hard for me to pick one just based on "isn't feminine." If you're looking for a high-quality umbrella, pick a canvas that you like at one of the usual places....
Are those shorts? Quite honestly, I'm more curious about the houndstooth boots on your left. Were they no-name rubber Italian boots or were they something special?! Edit: houndstooth, not herringbone.
My main question here is why, when you're at the same place, is the weather perfectly fine for both shorts and pajama pants?
Thank you...he is. He loves the postman as he brings him a treat every day whether we have mail or not. However, he does a brilliant job of keeping strangers at bay. The Roma were afraid of him. I refused a Roma woman money once and she started to put some sort of a hex on one or both of us. Hands gestures and pointing at us, swearing, etc. He barked at her in the middle of it and she took off.Thanks! Great looking coffee machine!
I mentioned a week or two ago that I had a huge stockpile since I hadn't posted in awhile. I'm still trying to get through it but managed to get a few more things photographed today.Funny story: Last week, I'd gone to three stores without finding anything. I'm in my final stop for the evening and hadn't found anything. My wife comes up out of nowhere and hands me this. It's NWT + hanger and from the summer 2014 collection I believe. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] ...
Thanks! A lot of Italian names for as stereotypical British-country as it looks (missing: wellies/boots). My wife said I reminded her of a sheep farmer or on pheasant hunt. Anyone interested in this? The traditional stuff can be expensive, but this coat was so cool and not too "country hunter on his way to a birthday party" (Germans and Austrians may understand that) that I grabbed it. The color is best represented in the label shot...a rich loden-green. Hand warmers,...
Thrift fit, because I haven't done that in awhile. Came back from a Gasthaus in a drizzle, so I look a bit rumpled. The dog is fine, he just has a scratch that he was licking. Barbour Barba Sartoria Partenopea Church's
Took a few photos tonight...Unfortunately, this was empty except for a spare link. I would be willing to believe the watch was donated. [[SPOILER]] A rare bird here, a first for me. Is all of it made in the USA? [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] Fjäll Räven [[SPOILER]] Cool looking Carhartt shirt [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
Tell me about it.
ACHTUNG Big guys!I came across a local store's donation and picked up a few pairs of pants. Two are NWT, one NWOT. A German brand (Hiltl), they're great pants. I have a couple of pairs that I love and paid retail. I'd love to wear these if they were my size. From retail experience, I know it's hard finding sizes on either end of the spectrum. These are a DE size 29. Measurements are listed, but they're all around 56cm/22in across the waist. Google helped with conversions....