or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

They're also called bridge coats. At the airport and going over the things I forgot to do. 19 hours remaining before I empty the stores! Edit: I'm an idiot, just saw your addition. Carry on.
Well, I just read the last few pages and it felt like someone was trying to pump me up for war, not to go dig through used clothes that people no longer wanted. This scene kept popping into my head, albeit a slightly crazier version: Anyway, to my gift exchange partner: Unfortunately, nothing arrived yesterday and I'll be leaving in the morning. I'll be sure to post photos when I get back in January! I'm going to be in the US for the next few weeks, hitting a few...
This is a huge help. I agree with what you're saying and I think it's probably the best move. When it comes to a tailor, I'm looking for a long term relationship. I may start with a pair of trousers and see how they do and go from there. The younger son probably only has about 10 years on myself, so I'm probably discounting him too soon.You're also probably right about the father. He does tend to be there more reliably than anyone else, and last time I caught him double...
Speaking of my tailor, maybe you guys could help, especially the aspiring tailors/designers here. The shop does full bespoke and they do anything complicated I have. For alterations, they aren't "cheap," but guarantee their work and always willingly invite me back if something isn't quite right. The father is great to work with...enthusiastic, knowledgable, personable. He's the type that just loves to talk about it, no pressure. He will grab books and show off fabrics and...
Two years ago, my tailor went to Peru to pick up some Vicuña. He showed me a couple of bolts he bought and it felt...heavenly. By spring, he joked that he had only made one overcoat but that he isn't giving up on it. I walked by his shop a few days ago and saw this. Thought you guys might be interested in seeing it, so I took a quick photo.
$350
Yeah, did you find one? It's a black label with white writing.
Whenever someone uses GSP, this is what I see from an ebay.com search:They will calculate a shipping charge and then add in import duty. The problem is, this doesn't reflect realistic charges most of the time. Both the shipping and duty are normally higher than they would be with a normal carrier. The shipping charge, isn't my problem, it's the duty charge. When something is sent to me from the US using the USPS with any service and declared for the actual amount, I'm hit...
Except allowing them to return the item.I think it's perfectly fine for a seller to have a no-return policy. I think it makes sense with things like pre-owned clothing, especially when sellers provide accurate measurements. Like you said, there are a number of successful sellers that do not offer returns, so it's more than just possible to be successful and refuse returns.Having said that, I don't think you can offer a guarantee that "you will do anything to make them...
I wonder if Dutch auction fits in with the others...Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on this auction...