Posts by HansderHund

As others have said, it's out there and about 1/2 of what I see is fake. In fact, having taken a look at the listing, I'm confident that yours is fake as well. The good news was that it wasn't a big sale.Newer stuff has Certilogo tags.
Thanks @razl, appreciate the inclusion!
Paid up for these, but had to have them for some strange reason. They fit well enough I suppose, but I can't concoct a situation where "purple boots" is the answer. However, they're going into my collection for the time being. I'm going to find a way to make them work. These are made by Maftei of Vienna.
My pleasure. Of course I wouldn't expect anyone in their right mind to expect them, but maybe he just assumed it was a "normal" thing, who knows. EU sellers are not obligated to return original shipping to customers outside of the EU either.If you ask me, before they did something like this, they should have standard postal rates throughout the EU to level the playing field. 95% of my stuff goes outside of Austria which is far more expensive to ship. Beyond that, it's...
A Duschdüse is actually the thing on the shower where the water comes out. Arschloch works pretty well in this case I'm not defending this guy whatsoever, but he may be unaware that the US doesn't have the same laws regarding returns as the EU. New regulations were put into place that are pretty terrible for the retailer and brilliant for the consumer.In the EU:- All distance sellers (licensed/professional businesses) must offer a 14 "cooling off" return policy. The...
$300 was just for a one day flight on Southwest Airlines inside the US. The trans-atlantic flight was more expensive. Transferring in ORD is my nemesis. I've missed my connection more often than I've made it, so I will avoid a layover there whenever possible. When we concocted the idea, we'd assume sky-high airfare (pun intended) due to the timing of Easter break. Shocked to find flights better than reasonable, so went ahead with it.Thanks to everyone here for your...
Since I've been cluttering the thread, I'll throw up a couple of pictures. A couple of these things were just posted.
That's probably the logic I should be using. In that case, I kind of wish Linda had an open warehouse in Pennsylvania.I'd be sure to stop by when you're not around just to slightly fuck up the color order of your ties. Put a hunter green tie in the middle of the kelly greens, pink in the burgundy.
In all truth, you're right, California is likely too complicated. I could go to NY and do a loop of Spoo's stores, stop by and consign his stuff with him.I was actually talking to @eazye about the logistics of Chicago earlier!High-quality IKEA then, eh? I bought a leather chair once last summer at IKEA without considering what car I was driving. Get it to the car and, after a few minutes, realized 4-5 people were just standing in the parking lot watching me. Finally, an...
I don't have any information, but that is gorgeous.