or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

This thread...
Ahh, beat me by a second. You're right, it really doesn't have flip value as a brand. As with anything though, there are likely exceptions. I'm looking at a Lauren Ralph Lauren cardigan on ebay right now. Nearly always a pass, but it would be something I'd pick up if I had seen it. Instead, I'm on the other side of the transaction wondering whether I should pay that much for LRL.
Not really, it's from Marks & Spencer I believe. I normally pass it all, but this was heavy, wool, no holes, and a great color. I thought someone might want a nice cardigan just for the house/weekend home.
Forgot that I picked this up at a discount store. They had a few different types, but I really liked this one. If anyone's interested, I could proxy something similar (this was the last weird-looking dog). Beechwood stick, lucite horn: [[SPOILER]]
Recent finds...I don't know the brand and search results naturally show Royal Air Force links. Some of the quilting has come undone, but nothing terrible. Available. [[SPOILER]] Next two are awesome, but my wife claimed they smelled like an old man. I smell pipe tobacco. It's possible those two aren't mutually exclusive, either way, it would likely come out. Other than that, great condition. Both wool, both made in England. Available. [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] ...
Thanks @razl for mentioning my listings! As a result , I'll offer free worldwide shipping until Sunday if you mention this thread.
NWT suit by Maison Martin Margiela, size 48. Pants are unhemmed, but have some damage towards the bottom. You'd need to hem these a minimum of ca. 10.5cm, but then they would be fine. 75% Cotton, 23% Rayon, 2% Elastane. Made in Italy. Worldwide shipping is €16.00 (€5.00 inside Austria). Measurements: Jacket Armpit to armpit: 53cm Sleeves: 66cm Shoulders: 46cm Length: 76 cm Pants Waist: 43cm Inseam (unhemmed): 89.5cm Total length: 113cm Leg opening: 20cm
Great pair of Ludwig Reiter boots. Size UK 10, ca. EU 44. Used with some scratches on the toes. Come with dust bags. Shipping worldwide is €16.00 (€5.00 inside Austria).
NWT Boglioli jacket: dual vents, 50% cotton, 30% silk, 20% linen. Size EU 48, but check measurements below. Worldwide shipping is €16.50 (€5.00 inside Austria). Armpit to armpit: 52.5cm Sleeves: 64cm Shoulders: 46cm Length (from bottom of collar): 76cm