or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

Must have missed that one! I actually have one Airedale tie, but it happens to be yellow, a tie color I would rarely choose.
Recent finds... I'll start with one of my favorites. Grabbed this at the flea market. The tail is broken, but this thing is heavy, weighing in at 7.5kg/16.5lbs Piombo by Lardini Cantarelli PRL Tweed 3 piece. Really cool, one small hole on the shoulder. Aquascutum tweed Nino Borriello Etro Etro Gran Sasso NWT Mason's x4 I don't see much Polo Sport, so I grabbed this on the cheap. I highly doubt it's anything...
Oh, forgot: incredible post, Spoo!
Sorry for the interruption, every time I type "ß," it submits my post. Added some info for you! @ATLjon
The artist is Walter Goß Winningen and the cover says "Our Beautiful Fassenheim," Fassenheim being the city, "at the foot of the Eifel." It's in western Germany. Below the title, it says "12 prints from the original drawings of Walter Goß Winningen."The first picture is the chapel at the hospital. The second picture is a castle building. The third picture is a church. The last picture is an old tree on a road.That said, I have no idea on value, sorry!
Do you have another shirt you can wear? Personally, since that jacket is so busy, adding a stripe to it doesn't help, though I don't dislike the red with it necessarily. I assume you're going relatively casual? If you have an indigo-colored chambray or oxford shirt, that may make it more cohesive, but you'd want to experiment.
Grabbed these on a whim. Anyone have any experience? A couple of listings pop up, but not sure how realistic their expectations are.
I was the only adult without a child with me that was admiring it. I walked the entire thing and took a few photos. My favorite part wasn't shown...one of the upright cats had a pet cat that looked like a normal cat.A small mall here in Austria.
I stopped by a mall today and was crossing the food court and saw their giant holiday display.I like to imagine the meeting going like this:Manager: Okay ladies and gentlemen, it's July and we need to get a concrete plan together for our holiday theme and display. Let's brainstorm this.Marco: Classic nativity?Manager: Too boring, get it together, Marco.Bettina: Christmas in the Alps?Manager: Too expected, Bettina. We need something that's more now. Come on, guys!Frank:...