or Connect

Posts by HansderHund

That's how I plan to get into the PTO Roundup when I list it. I could totally see a female hip-hop artist wanting it though!
I LOVE sunglass baskets/bins/drawers. They've caught on at a couple of my places, unfortunately.I forgot to take an indoor shot, but here is one from awhile ago. I'm bringing in a big, heavy, leather topped old desk at some point. Photo area joins my office, storage/shipping is downstairs.Ha! There are a number of old (old) buildings in this town, but new construction is also popular. They just took down a couple of older buildings to replace them...for no reason. They...
This is really interesting. I bought it at an antique fair and am going to try to get in touch with the dealer to buy the few others he had. It's a ball for a southern French version of bocci. The center is boxwood root and those are all nails. The entire ball is covered with iron and brass nails, so it's got some weight to it. The dealer was really up on it and said it was only made in this way from the 1800s-the early 1900s. Here is what I quickly read on Wikipedia:...
Copy and pasted from above: I should probably say that I now have new bills to pay with the new office space. Therefore, not a lot can go out for cost + shipping. I will hopefully be able to go back to cutting deals in the future, but until then, ebay should be your guide.Recent finds (ties). I'll try not to bore you with too many:Oldest Hermès I've found: [[SPOILER]]
Copy and pasted from yesterday: I should probably say that I now have new bills to pay with the new office space. Therefore, not a lot can go out for cost + shipping. I will hopefully be able to go back to cutting deals in the future, but until then, ebay should be your guide. Recent finds (scarves & pocket squares):
@Fueco Mike, my deepest sympathies to you, I'm so sorry for your loss.
I picked up a pair of tiny Lederhosen last year, and I think @ATLjon asked me to keep an eye out. I have two pairs, both NWOT and both available. One pair is around 30cm/11.5-12inches across, the other a bit bigger. I can get full measurements of both. @ATLjon has the right of first refusal. The little side pocket on the first pair is for a knife. It would be cost + shipping, so a total of ~ €20. I'm not sure whether that's cheaper than what you guys can get them on ebay,...
Ahh, looks like these may be fake, they're (supposedly) made in France. Can't tell whether they're vintage, but doubt it.I'll try to grab some. It honestly doesn't look too old. Normally, the old buildings here have domed ceilings. There is an attic space, so it's possible that they do, but mine are normal. I haven't found anything super cool, there wasn't much left. I immediately checked the cellar space to see if anything dusty was left. Sadly, it was just full of spider...
On to shoes... Copy and pasted from above: I should probably say that I now have new bills to pay with the new office space. Therefore, not a lot can go out for cost + shipping. I will hopefully be able to go back to cutting deals in the future, but until then, ebay should be your guide. Even came with the trees... Another pair, though not new: Ludwig Reiter, rough shape but couldn't leave them: Church's. Can anyone read the size? I know they're F...
I've found some great sunglasses this summer. Never found more than 2 pairs at once, so this was collecting over a number of weeks. I should probably say that I now have new bills to pay with the new office space. Therefore, not a lot can go out for cost + shipping. I will hopefully be able to go back to cutting deals in the future, but until then, ebay should be your guide. Carrera 5512 (Austria) in black: Carrera 5512 (Austria) in olive: Carrera 5530...