or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart (...)werent even called skinheads at first, the US GI term "peanuts" or "spykids" (...) ...as far as I know 'spykid' was kind of a scotish expression (and not just because of the Glasgow Spykids) - ever pronounced it with a scotish accent? Spikehead! ...effin politics - no one asks any rockabilly guy what he thinks - and this scene is at least as rightwing around here as skinheads in general - and...
...seeing the Cramps was one of my first bigger shows - sometime in the mid 8ts - so great! ...is Slapshot still any good? They will be playing in town in a week....
...and I don't remember my first lead - probably some 5c or 6a in Arco - Italy, hmm, or some climb at Schwanseeplatten - Füssen with Schloss Neuschwanstein in the background... I do/did mostly sport and bouldered quite a bit. Last climbing was a few months ago in Ton Sai Beach - Thailand. Highly recomended for a climbing trip! Steep and structured limestone... Prefered area: Ticino - Switzerland for bouldering and Frankenjura for sport. Scariest lead: Some easy granite...
...uhh, that's quite a few dodgy bands mentioned. Especally in the french section - but, whatever,I love namedropper threads... ...my soundtrack of the mid 80s was a wild mix of 77punk (Pistols, SLF, Clash, Sham 69...), German Punk and Oi! (Slime, Buttocks, ZK/Die Toten Hosen, Härbärds...), British Oi! (C. Sparrer, PeterATTB, 4Skins,...), Finnish HC (Tervet Kädet, Bastards, Tampere SS...) and US Punk and Hardcore (Black Flag, DK, Bad Brains...). Basicly everything...
Are those real? I like... And the seller completely mixed up sizing - so could someone please check on a 7.5 US Alden wther the outer sole is 11.75 inch (30cm)? Please!
Russky Standart Platinum
...personaly I wear TNF and Lowe Alpine for climbing and general moutaineering... ...stuff I like stylewise and heard very positive coments functionwise on is haglöfs...
style: I throw it away cause it's worn out and want to replace it with an identical item fashion: I throw it away cause I can't stand the sight anymore
wrangler and oipolloi cords at oipolloi ...and on sale... ...but only brown or green...
...thanks shoreman - I'm feeling quite SW&D at the moment - after a while of a tendency more towards MC... ...and wanted to ask about the brown cardigan, too. Who made it?