or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

Quote: Originally Posted by Ludeykrus Harley Davidson: Turning decent men into wrench-throwing alcoholics since 1906. ...believe me - a lambretta will do the same. Nice bike anyways!
...all have been on WAYWT - and all quite a while back...
Quote: Originally Posted by gamelan in all seriousness, rock climbing. alas, it's not TV friendly. but when you see someone like Chris Sharma cranking on a freakin' 5.14d, there's beauty, power, and grace in abundance. -Jeff ...NEVER! Keep climbing and bouldering as free as surfing and skateboarding - fuck the money that is involved in the olympics!
...every cobbler can fix this. One of the most common things to happen to shoes...
...didn't know where to put thai fakes!?! But those i wear too....
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician (...) It has the prestige and heritage of Burberry, with none of the current chav associations. (...) ...well, that depends - not the mass chav phenomenon, but aquascutum has been a favorite of better dressed football thugs since the 80s... ...you might know the check:
strellson? Swiss Protection Parka? Cp Company? Mille miglia?
...too easy... ...the style is more or less an ivy league based mod style with a west indian influence (which itsself is heavily influenced by ivy league) plus terrace fashion. That would make a very smart skinhead... ...mix all this with the dress sense of a fashion impressed 16 year old from south london and you get the mass phenomenon of 1969/1970... ...and take the obvious parts of the allready deluted style and mix it with punk you end up in 1978/1979... ...throw...
...yea, a lot of the older guys at least look very RAB (though they might be still djing soul and reggay). My theory is, that a style consisting of 47 Levis and a workshirt just looks better with a huge beer gut (20+ years of heavy drinking!!!!) than a Staprest and a slim cut shirt - it kind of makes sense. ...so - I'm off to a soul night at a rockabilly place....