or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

...just a few I own: Model 566 - midrise, straight leg black one is heavy twill, 50 cotton, 50 poly grey one lighter summer pant, 75 cotton, 25 poly Model 559 - cut like a dress pant, tapered leg mean colour, heavy 50/50 structureless fabric ...the only vintage one of the bunch (probably 70s) - no idea what modell straight leg but baggy (fits like a soul bag)... summery, linen like cloth
...Sta Prest only refers to the (theoretical) fact that the creases on those pants never needed ironing. There are many different cuts of those around. From straight leg, midrise to baggy to tapered hipsters and even quite a few flared ones... Also fabric differs from heavy twill like blends to ones that have a linen like structure to denim style stuff... ...in the European Levis collection they are around (again) since at least 10 years, mostly made in Italy and with new...
...and again... indoor outdoor MTM, Perry, APC, Burlington, Laszlo plus paisley wool scarf, sheepskin, fishing bag
...first game in the second division three years ago...
...my town is traditionaly more (ice)hockey than football so I used to go there when I was younger. Probably a bit like in Sweden. ...but actually the local football team (FC Augsburg) is doing quite well in the second German division (2. Bundesliga) lately so I love to see them win, of course. Wouldn't label myself a propper supporter though. And I have kind of a weak spot for St. Pauli - but as they are playing in the same league as 'we' do, there is no real choice....
Quote: Originally Posted by soulstylist kiltie-tassel Sebagos they sell at OiPolloi. Hmmm, and the pound is so weak at the mo. Not really sure about the quality of Sebagos... ...oh shhhhit, me getting senile - just looked them up again and they are Bass Weejuns - but the question about quality remains...
...it took me years to get this stare right! You know - football is a dead serious thing. And wine and cheese events are even worse...
...hey - I also got the Phaidon Design Classics. Great books!
...my avatar was originally a t-shirt design I did a few years ago - combined with "I'm not a fuckin' mod!" - though this was more to do with everyone riding scooters beeing labeld a mod. Or like I wrote elsewhere: I maybe mod but never was or will be A mod! I never liked loafers a lot, though I now own a few on city lasts (AEs, C+J). But just yesterday I was looking at the kiltie-tassel Sebagos they sell at OiPolloi. Hmmm, and the pound is so weak at the mo. Not really...
Quote: Originally Posted by Black Cherry Ben Sherman polo Levi's Type 1 jacket Carhartt belt Jcrew chinos Florsheim wingtips SSDD I like (of course - well except the trademark smily)! Especially the colour of the wingtips is fab! I'd so like to have NOS Cordo Florsheim Longwings in a UK 7 (US7.5?) - anyone?