or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

Quote: Originally Posted by bigbadbuff ...Polo and Lacoste can get away with it because they are both classic and well enough made... THE classic tennis polo is the Perry. And Mr. Perry is a classic for himself... Quote: Local lad Frederick John Perry, was born in Stockport in 1909 but moved down South while he was still at school and fell in love with table tennis. He practiced his ping pong every night, eventually becoming...
Wasn't Tacchini more 80s casuals? ...together with the likes of Pringle, Lyle & Scott, Farahs etc.
...just started to upgrade my wardrobe (which means I go for the low end of high end) so there is a lot of crap I have to wear if I don't want to leave the house naked... Really bad: - a handfull of MTM shirts I had made in Vietnam. Fit is ok but absolut crappy construction and fabric... -dress pants of the same origin. Issues with them see above but even bad fit before I had them retailored... - the last two pairs of DM 1460s. Cracking leather after only a couple of...
...balmoral boots. Black Preferably bespoke (POSH, Berlin) - this would probably kill my budget. But maybe...
...fabric- and constructionwise quality is great. But some of mine tend to fade - ok, got them for more then ten years, so maybe that's ok, too... ...older ones were made in the UK, the new ones are made in Malaysia. Never seen the italian ones...
....makes only sense to me if you have your shirts cleaned or even more if you live with a huge family where the male part have about the same size (and taste in shirts) and where the washing is done at home... ...as I live allone and do my own laundry - no monograms for me. But each to his own...