or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

...as I mainly find time to take pics on weekends - casual as most of the time: F. Perry, Schiesser, APC, Adidas
...two of the labels (Thor Steinar and CoNSDAPle) are deffinitelly not linked to, but main players in the neonazi scene. Money made by these companies actually goes to political work - BAD! ...Troublemaker, Pitbull and those I would rate more football/hooligan related... ...and if I ever get the adress of the idiotic jouranalist, who linked Perry with nazism (could have taken Levis as well)...
...dressed down properly for sunday... FlippaK, Penguin, APC, Brütting
Quote: Originally Posted by AntiHero84 This got me thinking though, where could i pick up a windbreaker similar to what the casuals wear? I've been looking at some Northface styles previously, but they are far too common in Long Island. What other British brands should I be looking for? ...if you want to be boring (at least to Euro football standards): Stone Island ...a bit more sophisticated: Fjäll Raven or more obscure scandinavian...
...and I don't need any more but just wanted to give props to modual. Great seller...
...another compliment from me, Black Cherry. That's the look! ...and in some cases people don't have to join something - there is just a word for what they are...
...same thoughts here... ...black heavy brogues c a n look good with denim - especally with bright coloured (orange, fire red) socks showing... ....same goes for black boots - these also c a n look good with denim if done right - cuffing helps to separate the colours of dark denim and black leather... ..but the OP's green cords (I don't think they look that bad) cry out for a redish brown...
...PG, the serious looking part starts to get better! Congrats! ...late but: Happy New Year to all of you! No better camera in 2009: I'm a cliche! Smedley, Levis, Falke, Loake
Qualitywise C+J handgrades would be best, C+J mainline, Churchs and Aldens about the same. ...and I second C+J for styling...
...crossposting again...