or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

...more appropriate here than in MCs I think... ...oh, and Birkenstock is 150% Hippie in Germany!
...and forgive us our trespasses. As we forgive those who trespass against us....
...problem is finding a good tailor around here at all - and I wouldn't care wether male, female neutrum or whatever... ...and - yes - to put the button back where it was would be too close to the edge. In this case it would shout out to most people 'SHORTENED' while now it shouts out to the few that look close enough 'SHITTY TAILORING'... ...and before someone asks: yes it is one of those dreaded, hard(er) to handle S150 fabrics in a micro glencheck...
...asking for comments... ...had a suitjacket altered - well, only the sleeves shortened by a tailor. I'm not too happy with the result as the removed buttonhole is still visible and the length isn't really perfect perfect... ...but my most important question is: Is the jacket out of Balance with only three buttons on the sleeve or does it still look good? I'm not really sure. It's definitelly not the number of buttons - I got some with theree, but those are spaced...
...there are some 7Es around - so keep them coming! ...but in this special case I got the same issues as Get Smart...
...button down with ascot - rarely with a tie... ...sometimes I have to wear one if I want the fitting colour to go with an outfit and I haven't got a spread collar availible...
...in the last VICE magazine there was an article on Swengas, which seem to be a simmilar movement in Southafrica... ...oh, and in the 6ts there were mods...
...sure - but those are the guys that'd tell you that a suit is not comfortable... ...but I'm along the line of GS - it's more about beeing stylish in situations in which a more 'relaxed' wardrobe would be considered normal...
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday .... Rather than making them feel good, their clothes only make them uncomfortable and self-concious. It's a shame, really ...and thats why the sqeeze themselves in skintight 25 -oz. raw denim when they grow up a bit...
sooooo nice!