or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

...any other small (i.e. 7) sizes? ...still trying to resist the Lobb norwegians. Gf said I don't need them...
....good seasonal footwear, too.... ...people funny boy...
...great coat! Would wear it myself (same with the Aquascutum). And obviously the new denim(s) work out well, too... ...and the gf likes the red'n'white maxi dogtooth coat, which is in the backgroud of every other pic... ..are you in Hamburg in october by any chance? Hamburg Soul Weekender
...don't buy brands - buy style....
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac (...) APCs have a purplish cast with grey undertones. (...) That's how they all are. That's what I wanted to know... ...and - no - I won't return 'em. Like them more and more. The only problem I found is, that they are quite hard to pair with other blues - they got a very special tone... Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac If you don't want any fading or wrinkling you should dry clean...
...your fault. APCs were recomended to me and now I stand here with a pair of New Standarts and some questions... ...colour question: Compared to Sugarcanes or even raw Levis the NS seem to have a lighter denim with a much higher part of white thread visible (looking a bit like twill). Normal or did I get some out of a new lighter batch? I like the cut but am not really sure about the colour... ...washing question: I understand that NSs are starched to help fading - if I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Get Smart this one's for SoulStylist....how times change and how much they stay the same prada eyes fred perry torso corpus legs doc marten feet ...hummin' Judge Dread's 'Bring Back the Skins'....
Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt I love these boots.... what are they? Crockett & Jones 'Villiers'
...and I was always wondering why Nick Knight is sold in the SF Amazon store....
...see GS - 1:1 - even the year matches quit exactly - mine was 1986. ...and I still own and wear a dark blue MA1 sometimes.