or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

...what caught my eye first was the great patterned socks. Love those!
...well then - maybe I'm wrong but I thought thanksgiving was end of october. My bad...
...chrismas markets open end of november/early december - so that's not an option... ...and to second it: all of the three pinakotheks (what a plural) are great - a must see if you are into art...
...weather can be anything from sun to be able to sit in a street cafe to a cold drizzle - no snow though. Often quite nice that time of the year - best time for mountaineering... ...the scedule you got seems quite packed for only 10 days so just find a nice pub or cafe in Schwabing and relax there in the evenings. If you are looking for a club - just ask the nicest looking girl in said cafe and follow her recomendations.. ...the recomendations you got before are more...
...something like this?
White Riot Guns of Brixton ...a lot of the Clash reggae tunes like Presure Drop, Jimmy Jazz, Wrong Emboyo etc were 'just' covers of original early reggae/rocksteady tunes and I tend to prefer the originals - though to be fair I heared most of those by the Clash first ..
...don't be so pecky... ...I know - could we agree that the 348 is the benchgrade version of the 337 - like slender, long, slightly chiseled? ...as I got the Villiers - the difference with this boot isn't huge...
Looks like the Villiers but seems to be benchgrade... ...love it - very nice shoe!
...tempted. Both v-necks are great. If they'd only be XS... ...I'll sleep it over...
What kind of logo have those got? Large lion on breast? Small lion on the side? Golfer thing? None????