or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Winehouse is backed by The Dap-Kings and recorded at Daptone Studios. Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings is the proper band. ...saw Sharon Jones play Munich two days ago - Lady's got S-O-U-L!!!! Get the real deal! Highly recomended...
...waht do you think of the remake of the old German Posttasche by Manufaktum?
...sounds like the steelspring (don't know wether this is the right term n english) in the sole became loose... ...could imagine that this is not THAT easy to repair...
...oh, oh, my misspent youth... ...important: The Clash - The Clash (standing the test of time) Radio Birdman - Radios Appear (best bandlogo ever!) Angry Samoans - Back from Samoa (oh? There is actally something good coming from the states?) The Sonics - Here are the... (uups - 6ts-Punk) Slaughter and the Dogs - Do it Dogstyle (Streetpunk as it should be) ...back in the early 80s I mostly owned crappy tapes (albums much to exspensive) with crude mixes of then old...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fritz I have a couple of pairs, I like them a lot. +1 - good quality for a reasonable price and widely available - at least in Germany. Cuts are on the conservative side...
...congarts, Jason - you seem to be a great couple with even greater taste... ...and of course I love the fact that you let the nice Lammy take part. ...when I asked my soon to become wife wether she'd marry me, she got a few red roses, but more importantly a red Lambretta DL/GP 150 - well - she said 'yes'....
...kind of... ...humor is one of the harder things to get over in a foreign language (though it seems to be quite hard to understand for a lot of people in their mothertongue, too)...
...da ich annehme, dass der Verfasser dieser Zeilen der deutschen Sprache ebenso mächtig ist, wie des Englischen, möchte ich Ihm doch sehr herzlich für diesen redlichen und wohlformulierten Beitrag danken... (...momentan trage ich jedoch Bluejeanhosen...)
...would you mind takin' these Lobbs offline? I HAVE TO PAY FOR A FRIGGIN HOUSE!!! ...will not buy, no, will not, well, not now anyway, this is b+s hell...
...ok - then my weatherforcast is kind of wrong, too. It actually cpould snow then - it will in the mountains and as Salzburg is kind of an alpine city... ...christmasmarket in Budapest? The ones in Austria and Southern Germany should all be quite the same afair - some larger, some smaller with the most famous (and biggest) beeing the one in Nuremberg... ...actually the one in my hometown - Augsburg - is quite nice and famous. Heaps of Italians come up for this. Someone...