or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

...feeling blue... ...and working class...
Quote: Originally Posted by headtotoe (...) No , I don't mind them being slightly off-kilter, as long as they have some classic italianish styling. (...) ...those are classic eurotrash - not classic italian... ...so best worn illfitting denim in stupid washes combined with loud shirts with sewn on BIG logos... ..and I won't post THE pic of the hairstyle and tan, that goes best with this look...
Sta-Prest, wool/tweed and though I don't have any at the moment i love cords - I think I have to get some again - saw some nice ones at the oi polloi sale - hmmm - bottle green...
...nice trip and nicer to heve you back online! WOT? No gallo socks???
...ok - same mail here. Pah! - didn't need those anyway. Size 7 btw. Grumble grumble... Ed you obviously created quite a stir at this shop. Thanks for telling though it didn't work out...
...and another one in chestnut for me - hopefully. Anyone encoutered problems paying via paypal, too?
...just btt - a 4 is more like XS, 5 is S and so on... ...great t-shirts! Got some black v-necks - only problem I could find with those is, that the v is so small that the t-shirt is still vissible under a shirt...
Merry christmas everybody!
...just get everything you normaly wear one or two sizes bigger. Just make sure nothing fits you properly - you will blend in nicely...
...ordered a 30 from denimbar - thanks anyways...