or Connect

Posts by soulstylist

...no album but seen them live - does that count for knowing?
good morning! Schiesser, Fred Perry, thrifted Belt, 5EPxSF, Pony
...saw the Bosstones play maybe in 91 (and a few times more) in Munich in front of maybe 20 punters. Great show and even greater mayhem on the way home... ...hahaha, Straight Edge - a scene for kids that weren't allowed to drink anyway. Didn't have a big impact in Germany where the drinking age is 16... ...but just to balance things - I wore grey flanells and a tie at work and got me two nice dress belts from the only good menswearshop in my town - which sadly is...
...sleeves attached a while ago (pre Bosstones - so sometimes late 80s), 'collar' is a scarve in the same plaid. Jean with inverted turn ups... Gosh - I feel so 20...
...for GS - Bad in Plaid... ...MA1 - modified, APC NS, DM 1460 oxblood antiqued (and old scooter rally tshirt)...
...an Alden dismateld on a german forum: Alden
...I think the most important thing to get those tassel lofers in this shape again was a perfectly fitting, custom made shoetree based on the original last....
...pre-distressed years ago, so also worn in - the distressing used to have more contrast, which I didn't like so I treat them with cream and wax...
jeans > wash 'em > clean > ok! shoes > blurgh!
places I love and would go to again and again: Wellington, NZ - one of the few places in the world i imideatly felt at home at... London, GB - fun everytime I been there - shopping, culture, spirit Ankor, CAM - Cambodia is punkrock Hanoi - VI - don't know why, but loved this place Ticino, CH - lakes'n'mountains, climbing, shopping and food over the border in Italy