or Connect

Posts by Green Lantern

I did watch the game. One night does not a BEAST make. Nowitski is soft as well, but his numbers will make you stand still. I never seen so many layups from 7 footers. Look at some 1978-85 footage to see Beastly B Ball. Everyone wants to be MJ no matter what size they are. There are too many positions in Basketball...point guard, shooting guard, small forward, shooting forward, true center, power forward. This has gotten out of hand!!!!
I my estimation Kobe should go on a scoring tear. No more assisting, No more getting everyone involved, No more cheerleading...just go out an put up as many points as possible. Play man to man and everyman to do his best.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Terrible. Green Lantern, I noticed you started posting two days ago in this thread for the very first time. You another cockroach? I had better things to do than talk about regular season basketball. Matter of fact the NBA playoffs are too damn long...this ain't college. Now...whaddya want to know...like a cockroach, I eat Raid and shit disease...You don't want nun of me son! Yeeeeehaaaaaa
Quote: Originally Posted by matik23 Listen., Pau and Andrew are the softest 7 footers this league has ever seen since Shawn Bradley. true statement
18.7 was the time of the fourth quarter, in the third game ...the world stopped.
That photo has definitely been doctored...that's a mouse. Osama was a Rat.
[quote= Just to be safe, your ranges should be locked, i.e. $A$1:$A$12 instead of A1:A12, so that you can fill and copy/paste without things moving around on you. [/QUOTE] I will attest to this. I spent 2 hours trying to get my formulae to work. I needed the "$"
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 The plan was always to kill him. I assume that general policy originated under Bush. Th only way he wouldn't have been shot is if he came out buck naked waving a white flag when those choppers touched down in the compound. That's not what the FBI poster said: The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH That's because if anybody stopped her from being promoted for dressing poorly they would be sued for descrimination. You should know this! Discrimination would be hard to prove; you should know that. What's her protected class? "Those who are fashionably challenged?"
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Fosho, Lakers are clearly the better team though you wouldn't know it past couple nights. That statement simply can't be made! You can say it. But, there is no basis in reality. The Mavs have been the better team the past couple of nights...period. And, actually, when Kidd covers Kobe, his miss quotient goes up.