or Connect

Posts by Green Lantern

Do you like the Black Fleece line better? I was wandering thru NM and the clearance rack was full of em...at end of clearance. I guess a lot of folks don't believe the hype.
I tend to think that fewer characters can be seen best on a black dial. More characters look less cluttered on a white dial. This face is a little busy and IMHO looks best on a white dial.
I have several of the BBSFOCBD's and have them laundered (no starch). I find the shrinkage to be negligible.
I read and what's your point. Less light is not getting your money's worth? eh? 3D is a step toward virtual reality likeness. Some like it some don't. Since we have choice, I don't accept your conclusion.
Who's gonna go see the new monkey movie? THAT should be in 3D!!
It was an involving and technically well done 3D experience. It was a crappy movie. The dialogue killed it.
You are essentially describing intuitive training. You are getting to know your body and recuperation intervals for the body parts. Train as you feel. It is a journey, not a race.
I don't think you can be too young for a mature clothing choice.
38S for you!!!!
Student on Sofa but Hostels work or Craigslist...I think they used to do house sitting ads