or Connect

Posts by Green Lantern

THERE ARE NO DEALS ON EBAY! Hear it, feel it, heed it. Sellers sell here because there is a feeding frenzy on good merchandise at good prices. Sellers of good stuff use EBAY as a last resort. Moving good stuff quickly at a good price happens here. (IMHO)
Beautiful
Quote: Originally Posted by Will Yeah. He probably cut costs to the bone on his $20 million yacht and the $30+ million house he has under construction. Thank you very much!
As an post script, please review this: http://www.peterpanos.com/Zegna_Fabric.html This will allow one to get the concept between fabric runs and construction/craftsmanship. 15 Mil, Traveler and Trofeo are fabric runs (mill talk). Elements jackets uses a particular mill run for it's models. But you can get the same modeled Elements Jacket in leather or cashmere.
Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas Interesting. Can you expand on this, by explaining the specific cloths that fall under A vs B and how they relate to the models such as Trofeo, Travel, etc? I am speaking per model of suit. I have an EZ mainline, black peak lapel suit that I bought from Saks. It is wool/silk. I bought it instead of a very similar model at Barneys (black, peak lapel, flat front) which was wool, silk, cashmere. In my...
Quote: Originally Posted by PaoloM WTF was that thing he was wearing. Those drop down notch labels, box cut, weird collar. Does everything fit him really weird because of his body, or does he just buy really weird suits and shirts. http://www.reuters.com/resources/r/?...0_PEOPLE-WOODS Bad coat. Good apology. Does he care about the coat? Can he buy another one? Did he ask me? Who am I? Will he read this? Do even you care? Do I...
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 I don't know, but I miss that man. Is that a single breasted peaked lapel suit? No, Notch Lapel. For common sense to be common shouldn't it be in accord with most people or at least the majority? Sounds like Common Sense elected Obama. Now on the other hand, there is Superior intelligence which is better than Common Sense. Superior intelligence is held aptly by only a minority of people who...
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 The guy has more newspapers on his desk than you've probably read in your life. Do you think they are there for show? Besides, if you had ever picked up a newspaper, you'd know that a lot of interior pages have big ads on them, and small sections of continued articles. I don't have any problem with putting my feet up on a desk, historically significant or otherwise. My issue is the disrespect that it shows to...
Quote: Originally Posted by max b I have a Company in Italy and we are in fashion business. more and more I'm asking myself if people really care about the "made in" label. I mean : it is really making a difference for people if something is made in Italy or in China ? of course I have my personal opinion about this, but I wuold like to hear from other people if they care and why.. Yes. I can't find "Made in America" I can find "Made in...