or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Green Lantern

Quote: Originally Posted by countdemoney Perhaps a bit too popular, but it is an AWB kind of day here: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded...
Quote: Originally Posted by paraiso I find that this to be true amongst the rapper wannabe segment of the black community. When I waited tables I didn't expect much in the way of tips from this group. Regular, working families, however, were always big tippers. So much so that they are overly generous in order to dispell the myth that all black people are cheap. well by your post we need to tip more because we haven't dispelled the MYTH. ...
Always tip the best you can based on money in your pocket and conscience...that's it, that's all.
Really, the Dems have courted the young and old alike, gendered and ungendered alike, regardless of color. If you have internet you can be a Dem. The GOP'ers on the other hand are stepping backards in rally convention and style points...guns at rallies, evoking the N-word, posters with hanging effigies, "Tea Party," ...at least get modern. I like fiscal conservatism, and moral responsibilies, and less government; but not if it's gonna get me hung, shot and thrown...
The main difference between Capitalism and Socialism is the term "allocation of resources." In Capitalism their is no reference made to allocation anything to anybody. We/taxpayers/government allocated fabricated resources to the swirling top heavy financial structure to save Joe Public's livelihood.
C'mon guys... just like the Stock Market; this whole thing is a correction. The free market system became the manipulated market system of a swirling top heavy financial structure. This is not Socialism. The banks were bailed simply by the Government printing more money. Now we are trying to tell the banks to control the investment tools that are only benefitting the rich. In Socialism, the Government would not be "asking." We couldn't let the Banks fail anymore than...
I do everything during the work week while in the City. Diaz Brothers Tailors in Rush building. He shorten sleeves on my Isaia Sportcoat by pulling up at the shoulders...bravo.
Quote: Originally Posted by apropos LOL, your 'fact' is an opinion, genius. That you hold a belief is a fact. The belief you hold however, is opinion. What is that I smell in the air..? Oh yes, FAIL. I don't like to be called "Genius" it is obviously not fair to you. Oh, and rethink your argument; I think it will become the Elephant in your tiny room.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin What? His statement was an utter failure if he was trying to convey a correct conclusion. There are TONS of good deals on E-Bay. It takes very careful shopping and dedication, but they are there for sure. I have picked up great stuff for less than lunch for two. Mike Oh contraire, dear Sir, the conclusion based on my thesis and logic, is indeed correct. You however don't agree. Your classification of...
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin FAIL. I have gotten great deals. Mike This thread in an of itself represents the dead dogs exhumed by discussing EBAY transactions. I have sold on EBAY. I have gotten a good item at a good price on EBAY. I still contend there are no DEALS. The process is headache ridden. Sellers don't want to say if an item is USED or not. High shipping. Brand new shoes with no box. Pictures that don't show a real...
New Posts  All Forums: