or Connect

Posts by Green Lantern

Check out Sponge products. http://www.spongeskincare.com/ Natural! Go to the Barney's website and sign up for a facial. It's free.
In this economy, it is bad form to hang onto my check forever. Now that I think of it...I won't give a check...I will give a gift card or cash. I remember when giving cash was gauche and now it is in style again. Nothing is better than a few hundred dollar bills slipped into a 10 dollar card.
I will LOOK and GAWK at them all day....BUT, an "all I do is workout" fit woman is not for me! They have hard hands, are pains to take to dinner, wrinkle early, are always "on" and can't take a joke. Speaking from experience.
Just picked up a pair of Levis Made and Crafted straight legs. I bought these instead of the APC New Standard Straights. I think this was an ok buy due to price...128.00 due to "denim event" at Barney's. But, I will make Raleigh denim my next pair of jeans.
You said "Blazer." Blazers should have gold or silver buttons. You will notice that these type of buttons are distinguishable because thread is not seen from the top of the button. Sportcoats have a open hole button affixed. I like both Blazers and Sportcoats with jeans.
Maybe, but they better bring a lunch. Rockers vs. Mods is a old time rivalry to which there is much bad blood and mutual respect. You can Google it. Bikers weren't the first Kick Assers. Read on and you will find that there were a lot of penny loafers up peoples asses as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by countdemoney Perhaps a bit too popular, but it is an AWB kind of day here: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded...
Quote: Originally Posted by paraiso I find that this to be true amongst the rapper wannabe segment of the black community. When I waited tables I didn't expect much in the way of tips from this group. Regular, working families, however, were always big tippers. So much so that they are overly generous in order to dispell the myth that all black people are cheap. well by your post we need to tip more because we haven't dispelled the MYTH. ...
Always tip the best you can based on money in your pocket and conscience...that's it, that's all.