or Connect

Posts by Green Lantern

I'm not gonna be baited into ruining my anonymity but I did the college sports thing and was a champ in both my sports, teamwise and individually. I did not, could not go pro. I was neither good enough or dedicated enough to go pro. Going pro is so far from most people's fan reality. Think of your profession... how many lawyers are not "Super lawyers" or "lawyers of the year"...how many doctors are not top surgeons or head of boards. Pro athletes are simply on another...
Quote: Originally Posted by thenanyu Kobe doesn't use steroids. We loved both of them because they were good at sports. Bond's performance was illegitimate. Maybe steroids or steroids as WE know them, is not he "juice" for basketball athletes. You can bet that whatever is the top-o-the-line juice for basketballers is being used by Kobe and the Gang. The Gladiators were on the juice of their era...whatever that was... Let's grow up guys! Do...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube That would be a perversion of justice, imo. I do not like BBonds. I was going to say the reason everyone has left him hanging in the wind is that he is an asshole. But as I thought about it some more, so is Clemmons, McGwire, et al. Most likely, none of these guys will make the Hall of Fame. That is probably punishment enough for them. There is talk around my town (home of Roger Maris) of petitioning MLB to return...
Johann Bach George Handel Beethoven Schubert Tchaikovsky
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Your parents don't love you. That hurt and you don't fight fair. My father loved me unconditionally but he died. My mother is a "what have you done great lately" type who is never satisfied and places a heavy guilt on me. Because of it, I can never be pleased or know real love or admit any weakness. What's your excuse for being such a dismissive, narrow minded, pseudo intellectual putz?
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Of your six "facts," only one is actually a fact. The others are subjective assessments or wishful conjectures. You're a dolt. You respond like a girlie maaann They were facts. Maybe you don't agree, but they were facts. Oh...and you are a name caller! Now go stand in the corner...now!
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Tax the rich more? Too volatile. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories No...too ambitious. They won't let you.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Fact: You're Chris Matthews Chris Matthews? Who is Chris Matthews? A man? A Conservative Democrat? A Liberal Republican? A person with true facts?
For a first suit...it looks damn good! I think your posture made some pics look a little shaky and the fabric is "first suit" fabric. Overall you look good. I see guys with 3500.00 suits on that don't look as good as you in this suit. And, what money can't buy, you have youth...that's what haters hate and can't re-create. The second from top pic is the only pic you need.
Short answer: Yes jackets are getting shorter and slimmer.