or Connect

Posts by Green Lantern

Actually, I am a Kobe fan. I am not a Lakers fan per se but I like Kobe, MJ, and leaders like them. They will themselves to win but this situation seems untenable. They can't stop Nowitski and Dallas, they can only outscore them. Dallas seems to be able to affect stops on the Lakers. When you can't defend a team better than they can defend you; that's not a good matchup.
For you that need pictures: We didn't land on the moon...it was staged at the Universal Studios back lot. Oh... and the world is indeed flat. Most infallible history books I read have no pictures.
The kill wounds were in the sides of their heads (as I see it). Surprise shots and not confrontational aims. I agree with taking the shot but I'm just sayin. I looked again and saw one entry on the bridge of nose.
Yup...its over for the Lakers!
At an interview, show your imagination only in the tie you wear. If you are off, it can be allowed in the mind of the interviewer. Suit and shirt faux pas are harder to understand and let slide in the eyes of a person charged with vetting you to become a permanent fixture.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I was in standardized testing, and the fucking idiots who ran my school didn't stop the testing to come tell us. I didn't find out until 2:45 in the afternoon when the testing was over. I feel like I got cheated out of this feeling. on Wiki: - approximately April 24, 2011 with death announced and confirmed on May 1, 2011
Reason it took so long was that we got a little sidetracked looking for WMDs...HE was the WMD.
Annick Goutal Mandragore Sweet Citrus Fruit
Frederic Malle Musc Ravaguer Familiar, musky, sweet, and flowery
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver smashingly fresh with sexy on top!