or Connect

Posts by GTI388

Anyone with a Tokito Skyfall Bond Jacket in size medium find it too tight andlooking to size up to a large? I have a large in excellent condition, only worn a dozen times, is complete with no damage at all. PM me if you are interested in a trade. Condition must be comparable. Thanks!
picked up a Tokito Skyfall jacket from Sporting Life in Toronto 2 months ago. Surprised they had a L and XL available, jacket was on sale from $900 CDN to $650 CDN. I went with the large, even though I probably would have fit the medium. I'm only 5'7.5 and weight 165lbs, fit. Like most have said, the sleeves are long, but the shoulder and chest area fits well. Sporting life marked the jacket down to $500 and I went back for a price adjustment. Not bad for the...
Hi, Could I trouble you for quotes on the following? Strand in size 9.0 E Dark Brown burnished calf or brown shell cordovan Park Aves size 9.0 E Dark Brown burnished calf or brown shell cordovan Thanks!
lots of sizes still available! buy one get second one half price! Free shipping too!
still available!
PRICE DROP!! Buy 2 get 3rd half off, buy 3 get 4th free!!! ***applicable to the lowest price item*** FREE SHIPPING to CONUS!
PRICE DROP, free shipping to CONUS. Discounts on multiple items purchased......no reasonable offer will be refused!
PRICE DROP BUMP!
PRICE DROP BUMP!
not only are Cruciani sweaters slim fitting, but I find them to be a tad short in the length. Amazing quality though. I would suggest you size up. I'm a 39/40 suit, and I wear a 50/52 suit.