or Connect

Posts by rcoreytaylor

Fantastic - thanks! I'm going to investigate further. If anyone has a picture of a jacket in a similar cloth please post it
Like the title says, please help me identify the maker of this jacket - or one similar - so that I can stop obsessing over it. Thanks !
Eddie Bauer; J Crew and the occasional Gap (is that a dirty word?!?) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I feel that the type of material is secondary to overall look of the square. Remember that the square is a bit of "icing on the cake" - it's not the whole cake - therefore it adds a bit of flair (overstated or understated) but shouldn't be too over-thought. I suggest trying a variety of materials, colours, patterns, etc. to get a feel for what is best for you. Realistically a pocket square could be made out of any scrap of fabric, so you needn't spend ridiculous sums of...
Late to the party, but here's my $0.02 : Yes, I always wear a pocket square (unless it just doesn't feel right in a certain situation - and you'll know when that situation arises because it obviously just won't feel right) I'll wear with a suit and in any situation whereby I have a sport coat on - tie optional At first I was super self conscious about wearing a pocket square but eventually it flipped and now I'm super self conscious if I don't! I have collected a ton of...
WTB: TRICKER'S green commando BOULTON brogue - 9.5 / 10 US sizing.
I had a vintage Harris Tweed that was half-lined; it was perfect! Sadly the fit wasn't quite right and was even worse after I had a marginal tailor "alter" it - so I had to get rid of it. I'd say go for it.
I'm lost - Is this a "package deal" $245 for both pairs combined, or individually?
Awesome ORVIS tweed full zip jacket LARGE - Perfect for cool spring / fall days. (I have too many jackets and so must make some room - or at least that's what my wife says!) Classic 100% Wool Tweed (Donegal-ish) Fully Lined R & L chest pockets YKK Brass Zipper Sturdy construction Chest:26 Length:31 Armpit to cuff:18.5 Tag Size:Large Cracked button on left cuff (easily replaceable) **DROP** $75 $65 DROP $50 OBO shipped CONUS / Canada
Well...maybe ask yourself if you really want a blackwatch dinner jacket OR perhaps a blackwatch blazer - Hmmmm? I went through something similar a few months ago and ended up purchasing a subtle blackwatch blazer. I didn't know where or when I'd wear it, however it turned out to be quite versatile and I've been rockin' that sucker a lot the past couple of weeks!