or Connect

Posts by LooknGr8

we should go out to lunch! PM sent
I have a 41L loro piana brooksease blue blazer that's just a bit threadbare to do anything with (i.e dry cleaner shine) with immaculate "hanging sheep" brass buttons. I just picked up an old old old-skool sack j press blue blazer that's in good shape. Not one for wearing everywhere/all the time but it's really retro cool if you pick your spots. The buttons, however, are beat to s#!t. OPINIONS WANTED: It is heresy to do a button transplant? In other news, I went to Mr...
perfect new england office outfit, ha. you'd fit in at my place of work, makin the j crew/A&F/Dockers crowd look silly but fitting in fineIsn't it weird here how we have 2 sets of shoes in this climate? The Beaters on my list (because I not only do the snow-slush thing but I have to have good arch support etc for walking long trade show days sometimes tromping through rain a mile or two from hotel -- which often is deliberate because I like to get extra exercise in, not...
Thrift gods cruel -- not only did they send Messrs. Fezza and Perry Ellis after me last night...butooh! [[SPOILER]] I did manage to find a j press tux shirt perfectly measured to my size.Justifying, therefore, putting together a tux from thrift stores!My tux shirt has no buttons. Need a recommendation: Who has the studs?1) One of you? PM.2) Do you ever see them at thrift stores (I never looked, although when I was accumulating cufflinks by the dozen pairs...never saw...
Yes, you may. Sweet
saturday bumming around with my 7 year old girl as 9 yr old son takes entrance exams for next yr's school (cross fingers!)while Oscar de la Renta, Bert Pulitzer, Bill Blass, Pierre Cardin and Robert Stock pretty much stalked me wherever I went (those bastahhhhds), here's some of the fun stuffeverything's pretty much available for swapbally 10d actionold-skool sack (right?) [[SPOILER]] old skool ralph 39-40ish [[SPOILER]] Y U No see purple goats? I'm guessing 43-44R...
Well, I'm not impressed with all that. And I'm glad you don't have the man-boobs to compete. Vote for Dig!
That was a phenomenal tie!!!!!!!I see Louis, Boston tags here in thrifts. Anytime I see that or Mr. Sid at thrift stores it gives me a little Zegna in my pants....Now, 1/2 of them are damaged, super-old orhave some other flaw that would give any of us pause. However, that label's always a good sign. Louis moreso than Sid.Seriously, when you get to a Marshalls/Maxx loaded with good stuff, you end up walking out with little, because you see a lot of nice things for $200 or...
(double poast)
ironically, we're actually taking down our tree here halfway through jan hahahaha, and the egg carton is what she is putting some ornaments in