or Connect

Posts by LooknGr8

Dug out. Am I a bad person if I went to local SA at 2pm Friday and was PO'd they'd closed so early I couldn't get one more rip through the racks? They canceled school and everything Friday...but there was, like 2" of snow on the ground when school would have let out. Babies. Heh. Spoo, you have a cutie there! My little girl standing next to 27" drift up to her elbows, that's a yardstick she's holding, she wanted to see how deep the snow was. Pros, help me out. I have...
Amen. Unvented is underrated.SIngle vent, to me, means "look at my ass." I think this is a British conceit I picked up from FLusser or Roetzel books....In other news I am cryin' because I've seen "good Dior" and passed b/c I didn't pay close enough attention to label pics here.
Let me guess, the Canali is unvented? yup It's been 2 solid years hitting stores several times a week, and I probably do look like a doofus sometimes, but I have near 75% of my stuff thrifted now because what I had before sucked and everything I bring home now for me is upgrading something in my closet. I do have occasional Marshall's/outlet stuff (i.e. barbour tweed coats from the sample sale, I've been hitting Orvis outlet hard, too -- anyone within driving distance of...
Just another day in Ryan Macklemore's paradisecoards, marked EU48 approx 32-36 (can measure exact) [[SPOILER]] EazyE Stylee [[SPOILER]] Still trying to wrap my head around Loro Piana Corduroy 44L but the tagz don't lie as Shakira Shakira says [[SPOILER]]
That's what she said(congrats, abed!!!)(I'm really not sorry that poast went a little sideways, it's been great entertainment for a day)
I hope nobody's posted this yet...I especially liked the discussion about shoes 6 Things You Can Learn From YouTube Hit “Thrift Shop” Without Having To Listen To It
Wes and other experienced eBayers: Found this torso-stand combo for $80, am thinking about going in for one. Does it look serviceable to you? Is there anything in the page that says to you it sucks/would break?
got my beethoven on at boston symphony hall. No time to grab tie or pocket square, having just made waffles for 14 back at home (post church brunch with insane kids then out the door) and I didn't realize that if I didn't put my arms exactly at my sides the 1/2" cuff doesn't show (but it does, trust me, my tailor made sure...for my arms that are short and of different lengths, he tells me). barbour English tweed coat (outlet, sample sale!) eddie bauer green glen plain...
Nice finds dudes!!!Music Screed: [[SPOILER]] Rare day off, being granted hall passes from both boss and wife on a Friday. Naturally I hit the Connecticut Thrifting Grounds and things were hopping down there (Zegna, Oxxford jackets, some other cool stuff! Even found a killer Zegna 48R suit for a pal who needs it for interviews.) Won't bore you with those details, just some of the greatest hits.1) Is this a common Corneliani label? Never seen it. Is it diffusion? I know it's...
the thing that makes it authentic is they filmed part of the video in one of those nasty ass goodwill outlets with the blue binsBIG SHOUTS OUT to CapnWes and Brianpore for a trade and a buy that made my week