or Connect

Posts by rosslovethreads

Guess what guys, this belt is still awful in 2014.
I noticed the collar looked a little more "cropped". Looks good. I will prolly pick one up eventually.
Ah, yes.Ive read about them and i remember stumbling across some pictures a few months back.More recently NeedSupply had a "leopard head" shirt i though was pretty interesting. It was on sale for 83 i think. Im sure the sell is over now. I had initially planned on picking it up, but ended up finding the micro floral i longed for. Im cool with how it turned out. I will seriously never get tired of the floral print.
Those butterflies are so much more pronounced in that shirt! In the short amount of time I've had my shirt it has drawn a lot of attention (in a good, non peacockish, way). I usually ask people if they noticed the Lepidoptera and they squint and gasp and complement the print even more.I could honestly care less if they love it; in fact, i would say that more people probably think its silly from a distance, but i really really really am floored by the beauty of the print...
I actually bought one last week off here. Its easily my favorite shirt. Ever.When i bought it i didn't realize it was a popover one, but I'm totally cool with that. I would like to have a long sleeve full button version too, but I'm super happy just to have one.Im starting to think maybe we might be crazy for loving them, but I seriously have been hunting for two years and just barely snagged one... so there has to be some demand for them. Also, i don't think its because...
Just that they have been so available. There are countless WTB ads in the marketplace. Not only here but also on sufu. When they finally do come up they sell FAST! I bought one a week ago (thank god!) and I've been looking for like two years! If Barney's outlets have them I'll buy a few
That would be crazy surprising.
Question: how rare is the micro floral from 2012? I remember seeing this and thinking it was the most beautiful shirt I had ever seen. Still do... So does anyone have an idea of it's rarity? Seems like you can't find them anywhere.
how does that baracuta fit? slim at all?