or Connect

Posts by rosslovethreads

point-to-point 53cm sleeve 70.5cm length 83cm
Brand New with Tags. The Classic Belstaff. Removable belted waist. A rarer olive colorway. From 2012 Collection.
Dusty Royal Polo Small Blue White Block Stripe Chelluare 39/15.5 Burgundy Gingham 39/15.5, 40/15.5, 44/17.5, 46/18 Army Green Check 38/15, 42/16.5 X 2, 44/17.5 Grey Slub Linen Silk Wool soft jacket 48R, 50R, 52R Orange Grey Box Plaid Soft Jacket 50R, 52R, 54R Lavendar Stripe Dress Shirt 38/15, 40/15.75, 41/16, 42/16.5 100% cashmere knit tie 3 Grenadine Ties 3 Green Silk/Cotton Ties Pink Grid Shirt 42/16.5 Short Sleeve Pink XL, XXL Red Cotton Pique Polo M, XXL Stone Calvary...
Their wool 7-folds are some of my favorites.What body did you model your jacket in?
Well, I'm not entirely sure why this thread hasn't existed for so long. It's a brand that is well respected and growing incredibly quickly. I personally work closely with the brand in my day-to-day and am always impressed with their most current offerings. Their fabrics are unique to them, construction is second to none, and they have a wide array of fits that seem to cater to most body types. Of course, there is also the MTM program that works excellently. I'm no pro at...
My apologies, I wanted to snap a picture really quick before I got too tied up. Didn't check myself...
Hey guys, pretty excited to have found this thread and that it was recently resurrected. You all seem well educated and much more seasoned than me. I've been working in the professional for about 7 months now. I handle almost all of my companies marketing and advertising. So i wear many hats. I design our emails from scratch. Send them all out. Maintain all social media accounts. Cast vision for advertising, commercials, print ads, mission, etc. I also typically play a...
Monday Boglioli Cashmere // Isaia
Zipper is good so far. Goes up and down really smoothly.I concur. I used to be partial to the rope laces until I saw them in person. I don't hate them, but I've been considering swapping them for the flat waxed white laces.