or Connect

Posts by asr10 user

Is there a particular line of APC's I should be looking for? Or are all APC's high enough quality? I know nothing about brands.This is what I found when looking up APC near me.
Can anyone recommend a first 'nice' jean for my thats in the under $150 range? Just cleaned out my closet and threw out everything that does not fit me properly (went from a 38 waist to 32) and am only left with about 2 pairs of decent jeans. I have always bought levi's. Also my inseam is between 30-32 and I can never find the perfect length. Are there any retail places I should know about that can hem them for me at no charge? I am in Los Angeles, So I would really...
App or website to catalog your wardrobe ? Ive started taking pics of stuff I recently bought and in my closet because ive been shopping a bit lately, and sometimes I buy the same thing twice, or see something I like only to remember I bought but havent worn it. I looked for a solid iphone app or website that will let you upload images of your wardrobe in categories and make outfits. There are a few, but there doesnt seem to be a clear dominant / best app or site. Does...
Ive started taking pics of stuff I recently bought and in my closet because ive been shopping a bit lately, and sometimes I buy the same thing twice, or see something I like only to remember I bought but havent worn it. I looked for a solid iphone app or website that will let you upload images of your wardrobe in categories and make outfits. There are a few, but there doesnt seem to be a clear dominant / best app or site. Does anyone else do this, and does anyone have...
I am 27 soon to be 28 and this article pretty much describes me. I grew up with electronics and love gadgets and the way things work. I clearly remember DOS, Apple IIc's, and 14.4k modems. About two years ago I looked into getting a watch for school and the gym for a stop watch, and have been hooked on watches ever since. I love looking at my different automatic movements and wondering how they were made. I also get many compliments for having a watch that matches my...
Quote: Originally Posted by notwithit Pretty sure I'm jocking someone else's steeze with this one (SvB, maybe?), but I like the colors, and the other Gant Rugger shirt I just bought fits me surprisingly well. Which shirt is this? Great colors.
Quote: Originally Posted by linkinwayne Out of genuine curiosity, why dyou use Ox's for lifting? I can answer that... Because they are very flat and stiff. So its perfect for squats and deadlifts when you need your feet to remain flat and not cheat. Or you can go barefoot. On another note, I am looking for either all red or all blue chucks. Everything one solid color, laces sole everything. Ive seen pics of Chuck Taylors like this, but...
Thanks, ive been looking for some cheap V-Necks and Targets are everywhere here.
Looking for a functional stylish duffel bag for the gym. I use some cheap Nike bag, but it has no compartments, and my stinky shoes ruin things. http://www.askmen.com/fashion/fashio...on_advice.html The Nike Fadeaway duffel on page two is the perfect bag for me. But this article seems old and I cant find the bag in that colorway for sale anymore. So can anyone suggest something to me? Preferably something durable that can take a beating.
Hey guys, can anyone recommend a place to buy a nice slim wallet in the sub $200 range? Looking for a nice leather shop that might make some nice stuff. I see a bunch of nice wallets by little stores but they dont seem to be around the LA area, and i'd like to see the size and feel the quality first hand. Thanks. And closer to the SF Valley would be great.