or Connect

Posts by ianGP

It'll be the US Navy - so a few months. But with the uncertainty of where I'll be stationed and what kind of space I'll have, I was planning longer just in case. Thank you for the feedback! I'm going to make room in my freezer so I can freeze the sweaters tonight! I've never heard of it until now and a quick search yields so much about it. Thanks! I appreciate the support very much, this is a huge change for me as it is a career-move and I've always searched for that...
Hey fellas, I'm shipping out for bootcamp in a few days and need some suggestions on how to store a few things. I'm pretty sure I won't be touching a lot of my current work clothes for awhile so I'll just assume to store it for long term. Place of storage isn't an issue as my parents have volunteered a room in their house and it is temp-controlled. As for my suits, I have had them on some hangerproject hangers and I'll just keep them that way. Clean/brush them down and...
curious - what constitutes an exceptional cleaners? I usually launder and hang dry my shirts at home and take my suits to the dry cleaners close to my house (every few months) and I've never really veered off that.
They didn't burn the body... does that mean he can come back as a zombie? Or maybe Melissandre might do some voodoo and bring him back? His wolf is gonna be pissed...
W...T...F..... that's it! I'm rage-quitting
Wasn't that littlefinger's ?
He did slim both pants and sleeves... though only slightly on the sleeves. I have relatively big arms and I find I don't fit so well in "slim fitting" anything as it binds quite abit.Customs suits are probably in the $1k - $1.5k range... a bit lower if you bring your own cloths.Fitting is usually 2 but you can request more if you're not so comfortable with him yet. I had 3 for my tux... but that's because I changed button stance and lapel width at the back of the neck. ...
Yeah, I'd say there's a difference between service from AH One and Sky Valet. Aram's a pleasant guy to deal with.
Yeah it is fairly hard to judge with any picture.I'm completely satisfied. I don't worry about having to drop off my expensive suits to him for alteration.I've used him for all my alteration needs except when I'm in the city for prolonged periods due to work - I'll go to Fields for convenience.Best Tailoring9126 Lee Hwy, Fairfax, VA 22031I haven't yet taken advantage of it but he can do everything by hand for a price.... how much, I have not asked.
Few months, tops. His business is relatively new but he's been in the industry awhile.I'm not sure if he co-owned but he worked with his brother who owns Sky Valet in Georgetown, they've been around awhile.