or Connect

Posts by ianGP

The man himself, blessing my thread! woot woot!Cheers brother
The man himself, blessing my thread! woot woot!Cheers brother
thanks man, it definitely is - just wish I had room in my wardrobe for it.
Rare and discontinued. I didn't use it much except a few weeks out of the year to the office and back, it's a closet queen. There are slight marks but nothing that can't be buffed out. Pics show the leathers aren't even creased well, if any. It has alot of details that LV doesn't seem to put in to their bags anymore. Dimensions: Width:17.7"(45cm) Height:10.6"(27cm) Depth:10.2"(26cm) PP and CONUS preferred.
Bought from Spoo, worn sparingly in rotation with 14 other shoes. Only 1 shoe bag... I can add a black Magnanni shoe bag if you'd like. For size reference, I wear: Edward Green and Carmina 5.5UK Nike 7US casual 7.5US running Puma 7US PP and CONUS preferred. Add shipping to cost.
Bought from Spoo, worn sparingly in rotation with 14 other shoes. It does have a factory defect - see pics. I've had Sky Valet in Georgetown add the flushed steel toe taps. For size reference, I wear: Edward Green and Carmina 5.5UK Nike 7US casual 7.5US running Puma 7US PP and CONUS preferred. Add shipping to cost.
Worn literally 3x last year... been sitting in the closet ever since I've discovered Inis Meain and Scott&Charter garments. Practically new. See pics for measurements. PP and CONUS shipping preferred.
It'll be the US Navy - so a few months. But with the uncertainty of where I'll be stationed and what kind of space I'll have, I was planning longer just in case. Thank you for the feedback! I'm going to make room in my freezer so I can freeze the sweaters tonight! I've never heard of it until now and a quick search yields so much about it. Thanks! I appreciate the support very much, this is a huge change for me as it is a career-move and I've always searched for that...
Hey fellas, I'm shipping out for bootcamp in a few days and need some suggestions on how to store a few things. I'm pretty sure I won't be touching a lot of my current work clothes for awhile so I'll just assume to store it for long term. Place of storage isn't an issue as my parents have volunteered a room in their house and it is temp-controlled. As for my suits, I have had them on some hangerproject hangers and I'll just keep them that way. Clean/brush them down and...
curious - what constitutes an exceptional cleaners? I usually launder and hang dry my shirts at home and take my suits to the dry cleaners close to my house (every few months) and I've never really veered off that.