Posts by dynemacron

Hey ragazzi, I've liked your brand and the choice of fabrics that you offer for a while now. You guys have excellent eyes when choosing fabrics with interesting patterns or textures without going overboard and making me feel like I would be buying a very limited use item. I have a few questions for you: Are the buttons on the shirts mother of pearl? Are they milled flatter or with edges? Second, for shirt collars, are they fused or with sewn in interlining? For the...
I don't recollect. I believe it was the 42, but you can have Fok double check what they sent for the photo with Standard and Strange. I'll note that the chest wasn't slim on me but the shoulders and sleeve and body length were all good. Meaning you could possibly layer it with a light sweater underneath.Edit: I confirmed with Fok. It was the size 42.
Good news everyone. While I can't bid because my wife would kill me... When I modeled it for the photo, I felt it fit rather well. I wear what would be 36 and 38 sized jackets in the USA (46IT in Caruso, 48IT in Isaia, Eidos). Size 15/38 in shirts (Barba, Eidos, G. Inglese). I'm approximately 172 cm.
$350.
The canvassing would run along the front of the jacket. There is a possibility that the canvassing might continue into the shoulders (from my understanding). I have a couple jackets from Ma.Co. and they are fully canvassed.
That is shoulder padding that is tack stitched into place.
Up for sale is an sport coat from Sartoria Partenopea NWOT. I purchased this last summer in Rome during the sales, and I liberated it from Italy without any tags attached, lest customs realizes it wasn't purchased there. Made of a beautiful blend of Silk, Cotton, Linen in a wonderful hopsack, the fabric has a wonderful salmon pink color created by the mix of white and red woven yarns. It is fully canvassed, has plenty of handwork (I am most fond of the hand attached...
I bought two pairs of Allen Edmonds from another Styleforum member, thinking with the measurements of the outsole that it would be adequate to fit me. Unfortunately, since I have never gotten Allen Edmonds before, they do not; I tried on only the black Park Avenue for about 2 minutes, realized there was too much material on the upper, and decided I needed to unload these shoes. Being sold for slightly more than I paid to cover the inevitable cost of shipping, but willing...
I bought two pairs of Allen Edmonds from another Styleforum member, thinking with the measurements of the outsole that it would be adequate to fit me. Unfortunately, since I have never gotten Allen Edmonds before, they do not; I tried on only the black Park Avenue for about 2 minutes, realized there was too much material on the upper, and decided I needed to unload these shoes. Being sold for slightly more than I paid to cover the inevitable cost of shipping, but willing...