or Connect

Posts by gacksen

Quote: Originally Posted by gacksen there has been some progress the TT number is now valid and something seems to be on it´s way. with itl shipments and online printable labels it is everytime special because you can print it but it doenst mean it is deliverd to the post office and valid. had this several times on ebay. once the parcel arrives i will check back but it seems the case is solved now. i think it´s normal if you spent some bucks to a...
there has been some progress the TT number is now valid and something seems to be on it´s way. with itl shipments and online printable labels it is everytime special because you can print it but it doenst mean it is deliverd to the post office and valid. had this several times on ebay. once the parcel arrives i will check back but it seems the case is solved now. i think it´s normal if you spent some bucks to a seller you acutally dont know and wait for over 4 weeks...
just wondering if everybody got it´s items ? waiting for alomst 5 weeks now with no results.... paypal conflict opened.......... hopefully i will get my money back
just sent me a pm with your email..... will drop by shop to see what actuall size will fit..
would be interessted in 1x Strand 7E walnut and 1x McAllister 7E walnut. just a little bit afraid if the size is correct due the only ae shoe i have is a Bel Air in 7E that fit´s perfectly.