or Connect

Posts by zach_br

I'm after a patrik ervell shawl collar neck cardigan, have been after one for ages, I'm after any colour but preferably a blue. PM me instead of commenting as i don't subscribe to blogs. Thanks!
sold
Is anybody selling an ervell daypack, or the horsehair belt? Let me know!!
I'm after the ervell backpack, and the ervell horshair belt the the snapped clasp. I'm not really fussed with the condition, preferably new, or as close to new as possible. Any pattern or season, just pm me to give me an offer!
$200 Shipped worldwide Never worn, but I'm selling them as I just bought them of ebay and they're a bit small for me. not regular CP achilles sizing. I'm usually a 43, but it would fit a 42 a lot better. OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS -leather and suede trim -made in italy retailed for 400+
I'm after Claude Maus leather products for men. Anything from a Medium to and XL is what would be awesome. I'm particularly after the argyle bomber from the 08/09, so PLEASE tell if you have one to sell me!!!! PM me as that is the quickest way of contacting me, I don't relly check each listing but rather my messages, so please message me! I'm also interesting in claude knits and woolen products too, pretty much any claude maus products would be awesome.Thanks!
I'm desperate for this jacket, its from the ss11 collection from BoO, preferably in a size 3 or 4http://definitivetouch.com/outerwear/band-of-outsiders-hooded-double-breasted-peacoat/
Hi all up for sale is a brand new Band of Outsiders black wool peacoat.  Size 4, but as Band sizing goes, I recommend sizing up one or two sizes, really would fit a M or L perfectly. Handmade in Brooklyn by Martin Greenfield, this coat is impeccably made, The coat is double-breasted with nautically styled horn buttons and is slim-fitting.  The detailing on this coat is just beautiful, the way the buttons are fastened and crafted, and the way the collar is shaped around the...
Me too! If anyone finds out where to get them, tell me too!
Bump!