or Connect

Posts by Nightclubber

hope ur joking
which would you guys say is the better overall brand...I own several pairs of diesels and one pair of g star...love both...i like the way diesel fits but im starting to like the g star style...here is a couple of my favorite styles from each designer. Diesel G-Star
u on dat der phaggy time?
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo How many of these dumbass threads have been started by the OP? how is this a dumbass thread?
Quote: Originally Posted by johnH123 So much repressed anger and frustration being taken out on anonymous online forums. I <3 the internet. yea, apparently these guys dont get laid enough..
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyfingers why are your legs so muscular? Did you do about 5 sets of squats in high school gym class? Did you jump off the diving board 10 tens in the summer when you were 12? Did you kick a soccer ball around when you were 13? Did you ride a tricycle when you were 5? because lifting weights is one of my hobbies
Quote: Originally Posted by commodorewheeler If you have 24" thighs, the Rescues are probably the only APCs that are likely to work for you. The N&F Slim Guys might work too, but they may be too tight in the thigh. If neither of those work, you'll probably have to look at Nudie's looser cuts. thanks for the solid advice, i heard u should buy 2 sizes smaller but since i am more muscular i think i will stick to the 32's...since i am a 32" inseam
i have 24" thighs, im guessing the rescues will work ok?
Quote: Originally Posted by 13k They don't teach you kids to search/research/look for stuff anymore in college? http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=66726 those are raw denim. There's a fat giant thread on jeans STICKIED at the top of the forum. sorry new to the forums, thanks
Which has the best denim for a dude with muscular legs? im 5'10 180 lbs. Right now own a pair of lucky jeans and they fit ok. but looking to invest in something more stylish,