or Connect

Posts by Fred G. Unn

Jazz primarily.That's an alto, but my avatar is my soprano. I'm not sure they'd be cool with me mentioning it here or not, but it's a Japanese brand. They are re-doing their artist site and doing a new poster so they had me do a shoot. First time making the main artist poster so I'm sorta happy about that anyway.If you're a saxophonist, you'll notice that's a classical mouthpiece though. I don't really play it but I endorse that brand of mouthpieces, ligatures, and reeds...
Photoshoot today for the brand of saxophone I endorse. Went with this: Opinions? Phineas Cole Hilditch & Key Drakes tie Seaward & Stearn PS (not pictured - Vass suede perf caps from NMWA)
JAB 3 for $25 time again for full toe cedar trees.In a twist, instead of buy 1 get 2 free, it's just 66% off so you don't necessarily need multiples of 3. http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop/Product_11001_10050_101593
It basically looks like the Cambridge or Holburn without the cap, right? So maybe the 87 last?
+1. I have 'em too. Planning on wearing the hell out of them this fall.
Took kids fishing (only caught bluegills the size of your hand), smoked a pork shoulder for 6 hrs, made cider vinegar BBQ sauce, and mowed lawn. EDIT: ... and now drinking Lagavulin Quarter Cask ...
Thanks! Bois d'Orage (French Lover) is one of my favorite scents. I actually pulled the trigger and ordered Geranium Pour Monsieur so that will be my second bottle of FM. My wife already has L'eau d'Hiver (her standard work scent) and Portrait of a Lady (date night).
FM Bois d'Orage. Can't say I know what angelica and galbanum smell like, but apparently I like them.
I'd guess US9 since the box is marked 9D (not E) and Oxxford is US. I suppose you should verify with the seller if you're interested though.
C&J for Oxxford black plain toe bals US9D, new with box, $445 BIN: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-795-OXXFORD-Crockett-Jones-Handgrade-Black-Balmoral-Dress-Shoes-9-D-/291203169545 Seller says they are handgrade. I can't tell if they have channeled soles or not, but box and handwriting looks like the handgrade box and writing.