or Connect

Posts by Fred G. Unn

LOL! Maybe I just associate it with my wife, rendering it unwearable for me
We have a full bottle of it and it's an amazing scent! It's one of my wife's "date night" fragrances. It is really great, but I couldn't imagine wearing POAL for myself. I'm not really big on florals or scents with massive projection like that for me. We're both big fans of FM though. My wife's "work scent" is L'eau d'Hiver and I have full bottles of Geranium Pour Monsieur and Bois d'Orage (French Lover).
Congratulations DWFII!
Yeah, I posted the Carminas on the Skoak thread here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/338047/skoaktiebolaget-carmina-eg-gg-bonafe-official-affiliate-thread/9600_30#post_7699102 No duties as of yet.
Mine are UK9. The Forest is about 11 3/4" and the 348 is about 12 1/4" so that's a pretty big difference. The lasts are shaped so different though and the way my toes fit at the end is also pretty different.The Carminas just arrived from Skoak last week and have only been worn once so far. They were actually a little bit tight so I initially debated returning them, but decided to keep them and see if they would loosen up a bit with wear. The Saphir shoe trees (from NMWA)...
Wearing The Archetects Club by Arquiste today. I smell like vanilla cupcakes.
@TweedyProf, I don't have any Rain last (yet, MTO burg bal boots arriving in the next couple of weeks), but here's a side by side shot of 348 vs Forest last if it helps.
Thanks Steve, I appreciate it, although I know I got a ridiculous deal!
Whoo! Carmina shell for $446 with the code?! Just placed an order for these:
I'm not sure if this is the case, so apologies if it isn't, but from your questions it seems like you are newly purchasing shoes of a higher quality than you previously were wearing. In general, I find that your sneaker size in the well known brands is often a full size higher than your dress shoe size from the better makers. If you ordered your Cheaneys are the same size that you have previously been wearing for sneakers and glued shoes they very likely are too big. Here...