or Connect

Posts by wqvong

The shoes are brand new and it comes with original box and shoe bags. $750 shipped to CONUS.
I got a bunch of stuff I want to off load... Paypal accepted and shipped within the Cont United States. **NWT** Jcrew Grey Cotton Stripe Sweater, Tag size Medium - $25.00 shipped **NWT**Jcrew Merino Wood Brown Cardigan tag size Medium, $30.00 Shipped. **NWT** Jcrew Merino Wood Charcoal Cardigan size Medium, $30.00 Shipped **NWT** Jcrew Merino Wood Navy Cardigan size Medium, $30.00 Shipped **NWT Jcrew Indigo Hooded Sweater size SMALL color: Navy -...
How did you guys see the sale? I couldn't find it anywhere.
Does anyone know how this fit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nigel-Cabourn-Eddie-Bauer-Down-Filled-Fur-Hooded-Leather-Trim-Puffy-Jacket-50-L-/400618034036?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d46b21374
Stephan Schneider Merino size V, Brand New from NMWA. Comes with the garment bag and hanger. 850 Shipped CONUS.
Where can you find it for around that price?
This is a used pair of Alden LWB 9D. There is a slight tear on the vamp of the right shoes. 75 shipped CONUS or best offer. Shoe tree not included.
Does TBS charge customs?
Anyone know where I can get insulated field jacket on sale?
When you mentioned light scratches are they scratches you can buff out or scratches you can't buff out. Thanks