or Connect

Posts by Brian SD

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma At its worst the forum is like a pack of dogs or small children, quick to hate or worship in succession. I've often thought of the forum like the Romans are portrayed in Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. For some reason, that portrayal of a soon hot/soon cold public has always stuck to my mind. People will blindly listen to whoever sounds like they know what they're talking about when they don't plan on (or can't...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol this is total BS, i like a lot of the styles here that i would never consider wearing myself, people love to say shit like this without finding any way to explain it I have no problem with your style and you posting fits like everyone else. I wouldn't look dress that myself, but I don't begrudge you for sticking to your own aesthetic - it's something a lot of members here could benefit from. It's just...
No I think the general tone is 100% spot on. This pattern of behavior is somewhat of a recent phenomenon, because only recently have people begun being disappointed with where the forum has steered them – but as has been said accurately by others, it's impossible to please everyone. There is quite a bit of commercial interest in the forum. These affiliates keep us alive and we help keep their doors open too (though SFers are tough customers, so I doubt we actually help...
WTB's actually work?
Would look good with cloak je- oh shi..
Sounds very uncontrol-ninja to me... except the oversized business.
^^ word. The WvG talk stays in the WvG thread. Anything after this post gets deleted.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser Dan Henderson has signed with Strikeforce. They must be paying him damn well for that. Maybe that or he just wants to be the champion somewhere and knows it's not so likely in the UFC.
I can't stand ties and wish I didn't have to wear them to work every day.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rosenberg that shit would not fly at the mcdonalds by my house. he would have been violently removed by the rest of the line also, how big of an asshole do you have to be that you think mcdonalds will deliver for you? McD's delivers in Asia.