or Connect

Posts by Brian SD

Great fit, Mok. The scarf is a bit much with that pea coat though, probably just the contrast btwn sleek, dark fit and wild colorful fabric. DM leather is a bit hit or miss isn't it. Those aren't the corrected grain type are they? I believe DM calls it "polished"
Thanks guys, good to hear it from people more knowledgeable than myself, though I kinda knew it would come down to that one in the end.
Because I have no affiliation with him now and have no way to get in touch with him. I'm only just learning everything from Reddit. I would help if I could.
Very clean fit, spacepope!
What are the experts' thoughts on the ~800 USD Stowa Flieger Baumuster? https://www.stowa.de/lshop,showdetail,2004g,en,,flieger,fliegerbaumuster-b,8,Tshowrub--flieger,.htm
Yeah I realize now that I worded that post a bit too kindly, and I understand why people are taking issue with it, having been scammed out of their money. Sucks.
You don't mention price, so the first thing that comes to mind is Vass F last, which has a rounded narrow toe and nice contrast in width.
You're right, it'd be much more helpful to discuss the size and shape of the giant penis on www.drewkeith.com.
I didn't offer you a story in place for a fair refund and I'm not making any attempts to restore his credibility. Having just got caught up with everything that went down, I'm just a bit sad that a friend who was doing so well could fall so hard. I never asked you to care.I'm sorry, and shocked, to hear that people have been scammed out of a significant amount of money.
Well that's clearly not what I meant given that I said I don't see him as a victim in this scenario. I don't know exactly how everything went down but I suspect what was going on in his head is a far cry from the picture people are painting of him. Really sad to see what he did, just given that I know him, I'm not so keen to make assumptions about where that money went and what his intentions were.