or Connect

Posts by Brian SD

These definitely didn't cost over $300, but I picked up one of the last pairs of these shoes: The material is canvas, leather and rubber. And they're totally badass.
Quote: Originally Posted by El Argentino Ugh... I really don't want to come off as racist or anything like that, but it really disturbs me that a "home" game in LA has more Mexican fans turning out than those for the USA. And what's more, this rivalry just makes me angry every time I watch a run-in between the US and MX. Just cheap shots going everywhere, no flow to the game, and it looks to me like it's all Mexico's doing every time. I mean,...
I like the new episodes simply by virtue of being more Futurama. It's hard for me to compare to any older episodes since it's at a consistent high as a series minus a few eps at the beginning of season 6 (like the puking goat and the eyePhone. FFS this isn't South Park or Family Guy). This season the time travel episode was incredible I thought. As long as the occasional really good episode comes around and the rest are watchable then I'm happy. I just love the series too...
Neither Pool nor Spurs will have an easy time getting into the CL, but if Spurs keep Modric and Bale while bolstering a few spots I think they have a good chance. Liverpool can play very well under Kenny Dalglish, even with their current squad, which has several glaring weak points - literally no real left back, two CBs with big weaknesses, and no wide players. The big stink about Andre Villas-Boas is that he's like a born manager. He has all the qualities that make a...
Everything looks really nice. Thanks for de-flashing the pictures.
I'm gutted by the news that Andre Villas Boas may be moving to Chelsea. Not only is that a very scary idea for the rest of the PL teams, but I was sincerely hoping for Porto to stay together for the most part. Wishful thinking, I know. At least Dortmund is showing resolve and aren't selling off Hummels, Subotic, Kagawa, etc. NEW KITS! Chelsea: Real: City: West Ham: Spurs (home / away / third): Liverpool third: Swansea: Milan:
Fixtures are out for the new season in the Premier League, so I'd say it's as good a time as any to get some pre-season chatter going and welcome anyone new. Will Manchester City continue their run to the top of the table, money flying out of their pockets? Will United hold on and pull through with number 20? Will Arsenal pull their big boy boots on and manage not to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory? Will Chelsea find their form again and wreak havoc? Will Kenny...
I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of descretion in posting book spoilers. From this point I really don't want to make it another discussion, but suffice to say the season 2 thread will be watched more intently. My only concern is that being someone who hasn't read ASOFAI, it'll e difficult for me to know what should be deleted. Either way I'll make the OP for it and put some ground rules down so we're all clear.
Quote: Originally Posted by delakingois Wasn't the dude that Arya met Roberts bastard son? If so, he seems like a big deal. I felt the same when I saw him. I foresee a good new addition to the cast for season 2. One thing that really stuck out for me in this episode is that it seemed to be exceptionally well written in terms of dialog.
Maaaan that was a strong ending. I wanted more to happen throughout the episode though. Guess I had some futile dreams of a headless Joffrey.