or Connect

Posts by aaronxxx

there is nothing inherently special about the denim at the waist. all areas will stretch if enough stress is applied to those areas.
shuron is the only brand of eyewear for me. great customer service, great price, great quality.
you're supposed to heat set the wax...
I have a Real McCoy (Joe McCoy) Selvage Denim Shirt for sale. I wore it less than 10 times before deciding it's a little too small for me. It is a size 16 (a "large") and came factory one-washed from Japan. I have not personally washed it. It measures: chest (underarm to underarm) - 21 3/4" arm (shoulder seam to end of cuff) - 25 1/2” length (from the bottom of the collar down the back) - 29" The first picture is an accurate color representation, and then a full shirt...
we have a first timer over here
where do you get your information from?
i recently purchased carhartt WIP's cane pant to do some field work out in montana, and i have fallen in love with every aspect of them. perfect for doing outdoor work in and wearing around town.
shuron can put cable temples on their wayfarer style frames (sidewinder and freeway)
great choice. i have had my pair of sidewinders for two years and can't imagine buying a different brand of eyewear in the future.
Jabster, just buy Shurons...