or Connect

Posts by Jakezero

The leather is vegetable tanned natural aniline, so it should darken quite quickly.
It's made by the Swedish company Norrgavel, I think it's only sold in Sweden and Norway?The workshop where they make them is about a 1,5 hour car ride away from where I live.It looked a lot better in the store against a more natural background, rather than pure white.My living room is painted in a muted gray/blue colour, so I feel that the black leather might be a bit too much.
Could use some second thoughts. Thinking of getting this for my living room, but in a tan leather rather than black. Yay or nay?
Got this last week, and I'm already thinking about getting one in navy after Christmas.
Not too many purchases the past few months, due to furnishing a new apartment and buying a car, but here are some of the more noteworthy purchases. D'avenza unlined jacket in navy suede Loro Piana unlined cashmere peacoat, with removable knitted hood. Drake's cashmere shawl collar cardigan
Got my second pair from Maftei this week.
I've managed to limit my purchases for the last few months, but this I couldn't resist. A Loro Piana peacoat in dark green cashmere. Got it for a (relative) steal.
I bought these last year, but since they've only seen one wear each I'm letting them go to someone who can get more use out of them than me. Both coats are of the same model and have had the sleeve length very slightly altered, shortened 0,5 - 1,5 cm per sleeve, but the buttons have not been moved and the alteration can easily be undone. There is about 4 cm of fabric allowance to let out the sleeves if needed. Please contact me for a shipping estimate. Buy both together...
My review of the process of getting a bag made by Luxire can now be found in their affiliate thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/304965/luxire-custom-clothing-official-affiliate-thread/17790#post_7932516
Luxire Bag Review I’ve been in the market for a nice weekender for a while, but I wasn’t able to find a bag that was to my taste and that at the same time would fit my budget. After looking around for quite some time I came to the conclusion that what I would optimally want was a Hermès HAC, but I wouldn't spend that much money on a bag even if I could afford it. Thus began my search for a maker that would be able to make me a HAC-style bag. I knew since earlier that...