or Connect

Posts by Edgar Allan Pwn

Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Very Fantastic Mr. Fox. You're right, it looks just like him!
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven too tigh across the back... let out the center back seam 3/8 double. the jacket is a bit tight at the waist as well. note the pulling in back Yup. I definitely see the pulling now that you mention it. I'll be sure to bring it up with my tailor. Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by mktitsworth [[SPOILER]] That's actually pretty damn good. I'd have to see some more detailed pics to really get all nitpicky, but to me that's just a nice jacket that fits you well. And as I said, I'm hoping to edit in more general fit info as people make it available.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Naw, I'm back and forth on cuffs. Sleeker stuff doesn't get them. Other stuff may or may not. My iPhone once fell out of my pants pocket and landed in one of my cuffs while I was in a change room. The pants were hanging at about eye level. No case. Cement floor. I'm a firm believer in the power of cuffs.
valentini tan cotton sz. 36 and 38 have 2 pairs of these amazing pants w36 l 46 opening 9 w 38 l 47 opening 9 Price? There is indeed some excellent clothing in this thread. I'd kill for that coat...
As promised, a straight-out-of-the-mail fit pic. Bringing it to the tailor's tomorrow. Should have an "after" shot in about a week.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin Much better pics and angle. Get the suit yet? Still waiting on the postman. It'll likely be another week before it makes its way back to WAYWRN unless you're my exact double. Thanks again, btw. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker So I go back to work tomorrow and return to posting pics. Go CBDish or splashy coming back from a 7 day vacay? Splashy. Definitely splashy.
Quote: Originally Posted by landshark Is that a linen or linen blend suit? Who is the maker? It looks pretty good on you. It's actually flannel and it's by Aquascutum. Ordered it from Malford.
Quote: Originally Posted by Navi Button stance looks pretty high on the jacket, I think you would benefit from suits with lower stances. The guy above me said most alterations I would make though. That wrinkling near your armpit is giving me bad vibes. I thought the same thing about the button, but is it my imagination or are the lapels simply rolled a little high? It looks to me as though there is a lot of material between the button and where...
So it occurs to me that people are constantly posting threads asking for advice and criticism on newly acquired suits. Certainly we don't need to flood WAYWRN with such inquiries, but wouldn't it be great if they were contained within a single thread? I think so. I'm not much of an expert on the subject, but I'd be more than happy to edit in any general advice people wish to give. Or this thread may just fizzle out. Who knows? Worth a shot.General...