or Connect

Posts by Edgar Allan Pwn

Gah too much peer pressure!
Quote: Originally Posted by Flartchy ^^^ Failure to get analogy. Please try again. I admit it was a bit of an IQ-stretcher, but c'mon. Does anybody here want to step up and explain what I was getting at? You need at least a 130 IQ to get it, and 140 to explain it. His shoes are creeping you out? It's a pretty specific term. Consider the possibility that your metaphor wasn't an "IQ-stretcher", but rather, "bad".
Quote: Originally Posted by banis That would probably be the creepiesh shit you've ever seen. It is definetely NSFW, so click on your own risk and without any claims that you were not warned. Here it is. Man, I almost click that link without reading your warning. Good thing the huge tit in my face was so eye-catching. When you told me that the link was NSFW, I was definitely paying attention. Thanks for taking the time to ensure your warning...
They're paving the way for a new slogan. We take the business out of business-casual. Also the casual...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Perhaps you can lend us a hand with the whole cock-fart thing. Is there a cock-fart valley? Theoretical valley are sort of my "thing".
Quote: Originally Posted by Flartchy "uncanny valley" Uncanny valley refers to a theory in robotics whereby if you were to have a continuum of "realism" with industrial robots on one end and completely realistic "humanoid" robots on the other end, the more realistic a robot is, the more positive and empathetic our reaction to it becomes. So you would treat a welding robot like a mindless robot, but a perfect replica of a human being like, well,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flartchy One of the first looks I've liked in this thread. Simple, simple, simple. Pants getting dangerously short though. Stop posting.
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Just so everyone knows, I did a search for this topic before starting this thread. There is another thread on the topic, and it was also full of stupid responses and nothing helpful, just like this is turning into. What about this topic draws the clowns? Thanks to the members who are attempting to help me. Yeah I don't understand why it's so hard to get people to take shoe-farts...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bentley (PS- I am over 180 cm tall) Dude you could totally hit that.