or Connect

Posts by Edgar Allan Pwn

Bump because terrorists hate us for our double-monks.
That Cashmere suit is KILLING me! Sadly, I have no clothing budget right now, but you've got great taste, and always in my size.
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye Badass... [[SPOILER]] Hahahahaha..
Quote: Originally Posted by GBer Do you wear normally wear 42R in other brands and how do they fit? Once you have it back from the tailor, please tell what you had done to it. Seems a bit large in places from the pics. How's the fabric? I recently purchased a PRL and a Perlis suit (both from B&S) in a 42R that I think they both fit quite well (the PRL was in my last submission to WAYWRN, the Perlis is still with my tailor). Only alterations to...
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier This is a silly quesiton, but are you wearing the trou at your natural waist, e.g. at your navel? Higher than I'm used to, but not at the navel, no.
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer Is it possible that your tailor only slimmed them from the knees down? He's given them kind of a jodhpurs-like silhouette, and that's not too flattering. Make him fix it, if possible. Yeah I see what you mean. Anyone have much experience with pleated-front pants know the best way to go about this? I remember him pinning the pants up into the thigh on the inside, as well as taking in the seat a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer Black shoes, or at least oxblood, would improve this, I think. Perhaps also a white shirt would pop the tie a bit more. Something about the cut of those slacks is making you look bell shaped, EAP. I suspect that they're too wide through the thigh for how narrow they are at the cuff, but that's just an uneducated guess. You might want to post this in the Fit Critique...
Might also try GotStyle, but you'll be on the upper end of your budget there. Good selection of modern, slim fitting duds there though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace_Face Oh, yes, it is for real. You know, after watching that video those shoes didn't bother me. I mean, yeah they're really silly, but hell, those guys look like they're having fun.