or Connect

Posts by mrstarks

I will like to get in for the Spice & Wood. Can you kindly send me a pm on the postage price to London for the 30ml. Many thanks
Thanks a lot Eric.I was beginning to think thatto be the case. I have been searching for two years.I actually tried it on as well and it was just amazing. Hope someone in Switzerland or Japanese might have seen this in one of those tiny shops that do not have a full on online presence.the search continues. Thanks again @Eric Gill Sans.
I have been searching for this Nigel Cabourn Trapper Jacket for a while. I spotted it at the Bread and Butter Berlin expo held in Jan 2012. If you happen to have a size large/52 and you want to liberate it, please let me know and hopefully we can come to a good deal. Thanks
Hi Guys, I am sorry if this is the wrong bit of the forum for this, but seeing as this is the Nigel Cabourn forum one of you Cabourn heads might be able to help me. I am after this Nigel Cabourn Trapper jacket which I saw at the Nigel Cabourn stand during the Jan 2012 Bread & Butter expo. I haven't found any retailers for it in the UK at least, and pretty much online and was wondering if anyone had one in either colour in a 52 they were willing to liberate. Feel free to...
UK10 US 11 Brand New Never Worn. Postage to US - £20 Postage in Europe - £15 United Kingdom - £6
Got my second pair of Red Wing. Went for a Chukka boot Uk9.5 D from the Red Wing store on Carnaby Street. Love it and comfortable from get go. So far so good, I like them and goes well with my stuff. i went for the tan. For sizing went true to size.
Lee 101 have produced this old-fashioned style hold-all travel bag from authentic and rugged materials. Constructed from heavy-weight cotton canvas for durability and trimmed in tan cow-hide at points considered to either wear or bear stress - such as the handles and base - this bag is built to stand the test of time. The bag comprises of one large main compartment, closed with a heavy duty zipper, and protected with a buckle-down storm flap to keep out the elements while...
insane. Payday can't come fast enough
The Nike Air Max 90 Jacquard has an engineered one-piece poly weave upper made using the rigorous, age-old process of loomed Jacquard material. With contours characterized by pattern breaks that emulate the panels created by conventional construction, the shoe’s signature Swoosh and eye-row overlay panels are applied with a no-sew technique that uses heat and pressure for adhesion. The Nike x Roundel by London Underground Air Max collection uses a set of groundbreaking...
Picked up this afternoon from 1948. Air Max 90. Brand new, never tried on. This is my second one in a slightly bigger size. Will send it with the box and 1948 canvas bag, Free UK postage US add £15 US7/UK6/CM25/EUR40/BR38 Colour White/Black/ Pomegranate. This Nike x Roundel by London Underground Air Max collection contains new twists on two classic silhouette’s, inspired by an iconic city landmark. It’s a well timed offering that coincides with Transport For London’s...