or Connect

Posts by mrstarks

Would so cop this but sizing. Amazing shoes but incredibly warped sizing I found. I recently picked up a pair of the beige basketball lowl and I had to size down two size from the normal 44 I wear in Common Projects to a 42. I was just baffled but on the flip side, most comfortable shoes ever.
For sale is my used Ronnie Fieg x Sebago Abenaki Boat Shoes in a beautiful shade of red. Worn a few times and looked after. Will add some actual pictures in a short while once uploaded. very comfy. Postage UK- FREE Europe - £9 Rest of the world - £13
Letting go of my beloved Albam for Grenson Weekend Storm Welt Shoes. Made in England by Grenson. Fantastic shade of brown perfect for summer. Worn it a few time sbut well looked after. See the pictures. Postage UK - £5 Europe - £9 Rest of the world - £15 Thanks for looking
I bought this pair of L'F shoes from a shop in Islington in London. Have worn them a couple of times and they have been properly looked after. L'F makes casual brogues with a playful take. These do not have a tongue nor laces. Obviously should you choose to you can buy laces and wear them with laces. Personally loved it without laces. It was a good Sunday relaxed shoes. With a hard wearing waterproof vibram sole. Made some heavy purchases so letting go of some...
In excellent condition I present to you the Church's Shanghai Monk Shoes. The iconic Shanghai, which was launched in 1929, is a style that redefined men’s footwear and continues to do so today. After an original copy of this historic shoe was found in our Northampton factory in 2009, we decided to re-issue it with an intentionally vintage look. The unique combination of brogue and monk strap fully represents our innovative spirit and effortless ability to balance tradition...
In excellent condition I present to you the Church's Shanghai Monk Shoes. The iconic Shanghai, which was launched in 1929, is a style that redefined men’s footwear and continues to do so today. After an original copy of this historic shoe was found in our Northampton factory in 2009, we decided to re-issue it with an intentionally vintage look. The unique combination of brogue and monk strap fully represents our innovative spirit and effortless ability to balance tradition...
sold
Was hoping you won't say that haha. I have trunky thighs and these aren't the most friendly. Had to opt for the New Standard in a double back when I bought them. Thanks
Drop to £80
Hi, do you mind providing the name of the denim. They are beautiful. I'd say go for the black. i am a big fan of double dark denim but these look really nice. Defo black. Both if you are flush.Cheers