or Connect

Posts by mrstarks

Sorry this is sold.
picked up this pair of Paraboots Avignon last week from Poste on Bond Street. one of the best shoes I have bought in my humble opinion. contructed like a tank yet so comfy. pardon the bad picture taken at work
Just ordered Oxblood, really excited about this. Good jobs guys
SNS Herning Stark Cardigan. Never worn. Bought for £215 . Need some cash so letting it go for £130. Sweet bargain for whoever is interested. Size - LARGE or 42 Colour - Listed as Concrete (imagine grey and white mix) Fantastic jumper and quality. Due to the weight, I am willing to subsidise postage. UK is FREE OTHER DESTINATION- ADD £10. I will cover the rest. Still a bargain at £140
SNS Herning Stark Cardigan. Never worn. Bought for £215 . Need some cash so letting it go for £130. Sweet bargain for whoever is interested. Size - LARGE or 42 Colour - Listed as Concrete (imagine grey and white mix) Fantastic jumper and quality. Due to the weight, I am willing to subsidise postage. UK is FREE OTHER DESTINATION- ADD £10. I will cover the rest. Still a bargain at £140
hi Josh, I have just sent it. thanks
Hi Guys, Just a quick question, has anyone had any problems with Gustin's customer service? I recently received a Japan black x black in a W32 which I received about two weeks ago. Unfortunately, waist was fine but the legs were tighter than anticipated (compared the measurements to my RRL Slim fit W32). Anyway in the process of waiting for the store credit, I missed out a potential alternate and still I haven't heard back from them. Are they usually this late with...
A classic pair of Derby style shoes. Alden Shell Cordovan for Brooks Brothers. I just had them polished and clean by Cheaney. Feel sad to be selling these beauties but I need some cash. Lots of life left in these bad boys, will post some more pictures of them. No box but can throw in a spare shoe bag I have. Free postage UK Other, please add £15 Thanks
A classic pair of Derby style shoes. Alden Shell Cordovan for Brooks Brothers. I just had them polished and clean by Cheaney. Feel sad to be selling these beauties but I need some cash. Lots of life left in these bad boys, will post some more pictures of them. No box but can throw in a spare shoe bag I have. Free postage UK Other places, please add £15 Thanks
I am selling the following items on EBay - Common Projects, Buttero, Nike RosheRun Marble Sole Buttero for Poste London Common Projects Navy Blue UK10 Nike RosheRun UK10 US11 Thanks