or Connect

Posts by mrstarks

In excellent condition I present to you the Church's Shanghai Monk Shoes. The iconic Shanghai, which was launched in 1929, is a style that redefined men’s footwear and continues to do so today. After an original copy of this historic shoe was found in our Northampton factory in 2009, we decided to re-issue it with an intentionally vintage look. The unique combination of brogue and monk strap fully represents our innovative spirit and effortless ability to balance tradition...
In excellent condition I present to you the Church's Shanghai Monk Shoes. The iconic Shanghai, which was launched in 1929, is a style that redefined men’s footwear and continues to do so today. After an original copy of this historic shoe was found in our Northampton factory in 2009, we decided to re-issue it with an intentionally vintage look. The unique combination of brogue and monk strap fully represents our innovative spirit and effortless ability to balance tradition...
sold
Was hoping you won't say that haha. I have trunky thighs and these aren't the most friendly. Had to opt for the New Standard in a double back when I bought them. Thanks
Drop to £80
Hi, do you mind providing the name of the denim. They are beautiful. I'd say go for the black. i am a big fan of double dark denim but these look really nice. Defo black. Both if you are flush.Cheers
I bought this brand new for £895. Worn it 3 times and still comes with all the tags. Made in Italy. Harris tweed with a soft black corduroy neck. Features two big pockets on the front of the jacket and two inner pockets near the breat on the inside of the jackets. Single vent back with raglan sleeves I wore this to three interviews and put back carefully in pristine condition. Selling because I am trying to raise money for a holiday. I am trying to recoup £400 which is...
I have for sale my black Margaret Howell Donkey Jacket made from boiled Wool complete with the extra buttons it came with. Worn Sparingly. Postage to America and Outside europe destinatiosn will be £20 Postage within the UK if free. Postage to Europe - £10 Thanks
Received today, Doesn't fit, selling it at cost plus shipping to me. This is the Zimbabwe 18oz. Solid denim. Waits tag 32 - Please see Gustin page for sizing STRAIGHT Tagged Size 32 Waist Measurement 32.5 Front Rise 10.75 Thigh (2" down) 23 Knee (15" down) 17 Cuff Opening 17 Inseam 34 Free UK Shipping. Other Locations. Shipping is a flat £15
Sorry this is sold.