or Connect

Posts by GoSurface

Papabaire!
OK bitch. @connemara
Aww miss you too, honey.
Up for sale is a worn but still in excellent condition linen/cotton trench coat by TVA in size 4. Fits a 48 spot on, though the arms do run a bit slim. Asking $350usd. Paypal only not including fees. If you have any questions please pm. Thanks for looking. Available for NYC pickup.
Another MMM sweater for sale in size M in dark blue with velour/velvet panel. Low ball offers will be ignored. Asking $175usd. Paypal only not including fees. Any questions please PM.
Up for sale is an MMM sweater in size small. It's in excellent condition and has been sitting in the back of my closet going unworn for the past 3 years. I used to get messages about selling this sweater at least a couple of times a year, and finally, here it is. Lowball offers will go ignored. I paid retail for this, around $500 and am asking $200usd shipped. Paypal only not including fees. Any questions, please PM.
Don't mind the gigantic bag full of dirty clothes (All of which are my boyfriends. Grr). Vintage Helmut Lang leather sweater/YYPH/NAT
JilSander/YYPH/RickOwens/AdamKimmel.
I wear the same thing everyday. The Viridi Anne trench coat The Viridi Anne deerskin bag Comme des Garcons H+ oversized bd Damir Doma wool pants Adam Kimmel suede mid tops
Thanks for the likes/comments guys.Artishard, thats really nice.These fit true to size. Im a 10 and these are a 10 and they're perfect. As far as the quality is concerned, Id say they are really well made, great leather and solid stitching. Ive owned augustas, mmm, etc and Id say they are just as good as augusta but much better than mmm/annd. I think Synthese had the same pair so he might be able to shed some more light on this.