or Connect

Posts by dewy

Hi guys, I ride a motorcycle 7 days a week, it is my main and only mode of transport. However, at the moment I find myself carrying a small travel tub of hair putty and doing my hair when I reach my destination. However, I am curious to know if there are any methods of hair styling I can use that will deal with being held in a motorcycle throughout the day and still hold it style when I take it off...
Hey guys, I am newcastle for a day or two and was wondering if I can make the most of this trip by tracking down a pair of slim fit trousers for myself, I am looking for something of descent quality and spedning around $150 at the max. The other problem which stopped me from being able to do this back home is size, I require a 28-29" waist
Aussie Question: My trusty old Levi 501s are way to big on me, so have been looking around and found some jeans on clearance at General Pants Co. found a pair of acid wash ksubi's from $349 down to $150 and a pair of black from $219 to $150, both are skinny 30" which seemed like a good fit on me, my question is, are these a good price? would I find better quality in something from Lee/Wranger/Nudie/etc for the around $150 range looking for some skinny jeans (new to the...
First pair of jeans I bought that I classify "high end denim" are a pair of Self Edge Levi 501s in "Indigo RAW" colour. I am australia so denis is much dearer here, these were on the bargain rack for $100 down from $259 AUD at General Pants Co. hoping to get some better gear but that will be in due time, hoping to loose some weight first.
Hey guys, I live in australia so i am limited to australian stores, I am looking for a cheapish but somewhat descent $100-150?? pair of Chelsea boots to use as work shoes (currently wearing a pair of saftey boots, not that nice :-( ) and to maybe throw on with some jeans when I wanna dress up some jeans. Wondering what people suggest? I am a size 9 in my adidas shoes? would boot sizing change? not sure of my boot size (rubbed off and shoes are 3 years old)
Quote: Originally Posted by m@T If Myer has highlighted its barcode, it means it is 'Quit Stock' - has to be gotten rid of before being sent off to the 'Good Buy Warehouse' outside Melbourne. So for the sake of round numbers, lets say that your suit is $400 at retail, and has a highlighted barcode, this means that it will be 25% off on the first 2 weeks of this sale - so you can buy it at $300 at that time. If stuff doesnt sell, it will go to 50%...
How exactly does the return and re-buy thing work? Could you elaborate a little please?
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the tips, I think I might have a look around the sales etc and see if there is anything that strikes me, and probably lay-by something I like, at the moment with an average of 15 hours a week I am getting about $130 after tax and with school holidays coming up and I have requested to work as much as my boss can offer me I should hit some money over the holidays. As for all other things I own, my watch was a gift from a friend who upgraded, my...
Hey guys, I live in newcastle, I have access to a DJs and a Myer. I am just looking for something descent and cheap to last me for a while, I am thinking about making a trip out of the country at the end of the year and see if I can find a good taylor while I am in another country to make a few nice suits (Any Suggestions of countries/taylors?). I will be heading to Charleston (largest shopping center in my region) on thursday evening and will give the Myer store a good...
Hi guys, its end of financial year, I am guessing a lot of stuff will be marked down this comming Thursday, wondering if anyone knew of any large retail chains (I live rural so I am stuck with companies such as - Myer, Ruben F Scarf, Gentlemans Outfitters, yd., Tarro Cash, Rodger David, ED Harry and that I am aware of that is about, I was wondering if I could pick up a descent suit for about $300 AUD and if so what brands do people reccoment to get/stay away from.