or Connect

Posts by IrateCustomer

Red selvedge chambray and Cone Pima Fires. Just need Gustin kicks and I'll be set! Not seen, Heavyweight belt.
I just wanted to give my quick thoughts on the Red Selvedge Chambray shirt fit. This was not the slim fit, just the standard fit. As has been mentioned prior, it fits very similar to the J Crew slim cuts shirts, with the minor exception of higher armholes. What I found surprising was the softness of the fabric, and the substantial nature of it. It wasn't as slubby as I thought it would be, which is fine for me. It's a bit thicker as well and will be a great fall shirt...
Bullshit. That vest is badass, and the reason it is badass is because it is orange.
I have been wearing mine for six months before washing them. With the Cone Pima Fire, I saw minimal shrinkage on the inseam (
Hey thrift ninjas, I'm looking for a couple of fairly specialized items. I kayak fish, so I'm looking for a Dry Top (waterproof, not sprayproof), and Dry Pants. Medium is preferred for both items, but I can probably swing a large. Here are some examples: Dry Top Dry Pants Hit me back if you find anything like these. Thanks!
I would totally thumb this, because cooking with peppers and sausage is an auto-thumb...but dude, no self-respecting man cooks without a cast iron skillet.
I hem mine immediately to 1"-2" longer then my normal inseam. I wear a single fold cuff on all of my jeans. Although I'm going to get away from that on the Oky Standards that just got in. I'm going with a subtle stack on those. I don't get mine chain-stitched on the hem either, just a normal hem.
Well, since the person I was responding to was buying denim, not chinos, there are plenty of adequate substitutes. I was talking to this poster:.And for the record, all of my purchases have been the same cut/fit, and every pair fits me exactly the same. I'm wondering if your chinos were mis-tagged.
There are two of you now?!?! Lawdy!Here's the thing though, you aren't out anything if the Gustins don't fit. Their return/exchange policy is really strong.
@Brianpore, get after this!