or Connect

Posts by IrateCustomer

+ 28 = 73,728
+ 29 = 72,038
Wool chino would be a lot more attractive to me personally. Much more versatile when it comes to work/play. If we're talking about $200-300 for a pair of pants, I'd really need to get a lot of options out of them.
I can't think of anywhere to put this insane freaking discovery. I was bouncing around tumblr and stumbled across a pic of this, and damn-near lost my mind. @SpooPoker immediately came to mind. Even at $115,000 you'll notice it's out of stock. Mind, blown. Burberry Alligator Trenchcoat Carry on.
Been a while boys, tons of cotton with a bit of linen thrown in today. Brooks Brother SC and Chinos, J Crew square, Hilfiger shirt, AE Weybridge, Pantherella, Martin Dingman belt.
@dcg It's built for the more waify Parisians apparently.
Seriously? If you need a shirt to fit perfectly off the rack, then buy MTM. They have to produce for the masses, or they wouldn't sell very many. They just implemented this cut, and it just so happens that the work shirts were released right when they released the new cut. Be patient, or start working that chest out at the gym.
+27 = 69,776
This is such an awesome shirt man, great pickup.
This jacket is so dreamy it's not even funny. Love it, and the orange stripes with it.