or Connect

Posts by IrateCustomer

Poop
What did you get them hemmed to?
I just ordered these two. I haven't roasted either of them, and I think it's time to branch out from the Ethiopian coffees I've been favoring. The Kenya Peaberry is limited to 2 lbs max right now, so that's usually a good sign of it's quality. I'll let you guys know how these turn out. Kenya Nyeri Rukira Peaberry - 2 lbs India Ratnagiri Pearl Mountain Peaberry - 2 lbs
Dibs on doodads if size M or 38R. I've been looking for some of those for a while now.
@Sartorialist, it's time you set the woman down.
Only if the water is really cold.
Did you thrift the river, or the whole city? Neither would surprise me.
Some fading can be seen here: http://blog.weargustin.com/post/66289544744/what-we-wear-stephen-powell And here: Japan Standard The Heavy (from the above link): Basically, the fading takes a while...so because of that there aren't a lot of fade pics out there for Gustin. As time passes, I'm sure there will be plenty available.
Not to sound like a fanboy, but there are other factors involved in the fades outside of the denim itself. Namely how the person went about it...
Shoutout to @schmidtdalton13 for a great trade on some Bally treads. I appreciate you, man!