or Connect

Posts by jhao

Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy My $0.02: If your parents still treat you like a damn child, move away. If they now see you as an adult with responsibilities, and they treat you like an adult, and you like each other, live with them if you like. +1
+1 gangster No.1
nike free 7.0
I'm gettin made a grey pinstripe bespoke suit , other than that, the usual brown shoes and watches.
my first bespoke suit. propably soft gray with chalkstripes.
I'n new to the site, but i have learned 1.-to use brown shoes, with blue or gray suits. 2.- the beauty of all the ranges of color of brown shoes. 3.- to use a pocket square. 4.- how to correctly shine my own shoes. 5.- the correct fit of a blazer. 6.- the diferent quality of wools. 7.- bespoke shirts and suits. it's a great site, and hope to keep with the contribution.
And here's the Pitti Immagine Uomo article. "3 Days in Florence Italy's very best haberdashers flock to Florence twice a year to present their latest luxuries at Pitti Immagine Uomo. Christopher Campbell reports. By Christopher Campbell January 10, 2007 Pitti Immagine Uomo is an experience in sensory overload"”thousands of dandies from around the world scouring the medieval Fortezza da Basso for the greatest in Italian luxury goods, from cashmere to...
Sorry guys, i didn's realized it was only for am/ex. But here's the Lapo's article. "Lapo Elkann After a rough year of scandal and soul-searching, the prince of Fiat and grandson of Gianni Agnelli opens his closet doors and proves that reinvention is easy"”with the right wardrobe, of course. By Christopher Campbell Well Suited "I am lucky because I can"” and I like to"”mix the beautiful Caraceni jackets I inherited from my grandfather with a pair of Tsubi jeans...
It's my first post, sorry for my english it's not my first language. I was reading the Departures Magazine and they had a good article about the Pitti Immagine Uomo event and about Lapo Elkann in the section called " Why I wear what I wear". here's the link to he Pitti Immagine Uomo event article: http://www.departures.com/articles/3-days-in-florence here's the link : http://www.departures.com/articles/lapo-elkann