or Connect

Posts by sofaking9000

man on left
Quote: Originally Posted by 1up Well it sucks to know that I'm not that overweight but my physique (particularly in my hips), looks like I am. I'd rather LOOK good in clothes. How often am I even shirtless? Unless I'm banging bitches, pretty much never. Good god man! IDK bout you but maybe you should BULK up with a clean diet? Maybe it you could put on some muscle on your legs and that would hide the fat, I mean girls love a man with legs...
Quote: Originally Posted by 1up Ya man, I have a really strange physique, legs are overdeveloped I guess from lots of hockey, but I've got naturally big hips. My torso is pretty short. I just wear shorter t-shirts to compensate for that difference. I've attached a pic (only way I could show my weird proportions is shirtless), but you can see how big my hips are compared to how narrow my upper body is. Not sure if losing another 10 pounds or so will really...
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo I have been taking Animal MStak. Not sure if it's psychological or the actual supplement, but I have definitely been gaining a bit of strength. Dumbbell rowed 125s for 4 sets of 5 reps each today. Does that 125 include the bar I started rowing 135, when i was 15
Quote: Originally Posted by 1up Cool. Thanks man. I just actually noticed there are draw strings on the inside, I can tighten it but then it accentuates my weird small waist to big hip ratio. I'll have to find a tailor to take it in, and maybe adjust the length 1 inch, just moved to this city though, so I'll have to find a good tailor. In regards to the jeans, yeah they're really tight, but I'm hoping they stretch (nudie slim jim black wax), but I...
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. Currently, no. My biggest fear is investing years into something I end up hating. My 2nd biggest is what I'm doing now: drifting aimlessly. Finished University, and I have the grades for pretty much anything. I have no desire to do med-school, and the same goes for law. (SF makes it sound like a horrible place to end up anyway haha). I've been thinking about doing Business School in a few years... I'm less interested in...
Radiohead - King of Limbs
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek She's close to 60, though i'm not sure her exact age I'm the oldest. Believe it or not, I'm the only one she kinda listens to because I'm the only one that's consistently level-headed and rational, but that doesn't stop her from completely disregarding everything I say. My dad wants nothing to do with her, to the point where he's willing to let the bank foreclose on a house as long as he doesn't have to deal with...
Magi, you have to believe! You must believe in yourself that you can do anything you want, for it is the only way Or you could take everyone else's recommendation and do something science related or computer related. I'll never understand why people still take lame ass degrees like Art History or English Literature or this is a good one Piano Therapy.