or Connect

Posts by distinctive

Possibly, although it would be a few months and there would be a slight upcharge
Those are awesome!
That bridle gladstone is amazing Andrew. Very tempting. I've got 40 or so pairs of shoes up for auction now: http://stores.ebay.com/DistinctiveFootwear
Quote: Originally Posted by MalfordOfLondon I kopped these - was looking for a pair of shell loafers. Thanks very much My go to loafers, you will be pleased
Quote: Originally Posted by RockJaw Let me put it this way, this is the best seller on SF and on eBay - full stop! I have just received yet another package of REALLY great stuff, packaged like a nuke, sent lightning fast and in spotless condition, all for a bargain price. It is a pleasure to give this OP a bump - thanks!! Aw Roger, a punch to the gonads that was
Sorry guys, the last week has been very busy for us. I'll have some answers to these questions shortly. Thanks for your patience.
Steal
Quote: Originally Posted by RockJaw All this talk of despotic leaders and feeding minions to whatever...................it is his royal highness GW Bush who, during his campaign for the theft of a hydrocarbon empire from the people of the middle east and central asia, is responsible for the deaths of millions more innocents than all of Africa's despotic leaders combined, and that prick has never been seen wearing anything worthy of note. Why can't we all...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoMediaMan Nobody on SF would ever be interested in a pair of Aldens. Seriously, is an Alden interest check really necessary?
Quote: Originally Posted by alphaO888 Much different - no floral prints, paisleys on the site. Bright colors but more solids and cleaner/simpler patterns. It's all fairly current. "Wearable art" has not been around that long. Plus Bijan will pretty much make anything that you are willing to pay for.